Hello guys :)
I cant find the Ryder Language Editor and Ego PSSG Editor anymore. All download links are broken.......Can anyone help me please? I want to change the names of the drivers.

Thanks ;)

How do I change the shortened name of the drivers that are seen in practice and qualifying? So for example ALO for Alonso or RIC for Ricciardo. I tried at Alonsos name in the Language File and put SLE instead of ALO but in the game it was still ALO. What did I do wrong?

Hey guys :)
I got a problem.......since the 2014 season featured two "Nico´s" the language files of them are simply nico and nico2 for Hulk and Rosberg. If I change their names now in the language editor, the 2 drivers both take the first name of Hulkenbergs file. So for example, I name Hulk "John" and Rosberg "Peter", then both are called John........can you help me please? I am modding for three days now so I might not be the smartest modder to view :whistling:

Hey guys :)
I got a problem.......since the 2014 season featured two "Nico´s" the language files of them are simply nico and nico2 for Hulk and Rosberg. If I change their names now in the language editor, the 2 drivers both take the first name of Hulkenbergs file. So for example, I name Hulk "John" and Rosberg "Peter", then both are called John........can you help me please? I am modding for three days now so I might not be the smartest modder to view :whistling:

In the database in the "f1drivers" table you have to change the value "first_name_string_id" into "Nico2" in Rosbergs line.

Because the game will search for the string (which is in first_name_string_id) in the language file (left column). Hope it works!

Last edited:
Red Bull Audi F1 Team :)

Attachments

• F1_2014 2016-07-25 22-44-43-09.jpg
    F1_2014 2016-07-25 22-44-43-09.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 193
  • F1_2014 2016-07-25 22-46-14-79.jpg
    F1_2014 2016-07-25 22-46-14-79.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 224
You export the painting and the painting of the car where you want to do it (I recommend the Red Bull because it lists the most). Then you open the files in dds graphics application (I use Photoshop) and create what you want.

I think I am not explaining good...

My plan is to convert the Renault 2006 of F1 2011 to F1 2014.

I don't want to make it, I want to "transfer" it to 2014 version without nothing to do.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back