hello can somebody help me??

quick thing... i want to make the ai cars stupid so they are drive more agressively like Maldonado in real life e.g drive two wide in coners and maybe crash each other out of the track

pls..somebody can give me an advice!! :thumbsup:

Can any1 please tell me how to decrease player tyre wear only? and not affect ai? im new to editing stuff. I have downlaod db editor, ctf editor. What files do i need to change to accomplish that.
Also, how to increase player handling? AI should not be affected just the player.

Also for making changes in .ctf file do I have to restart career or create fresh new profile to changes to take effect or it effects existing careers too?

Thank you :)

Last edited:
Hi, I have a work in progress, basically I want to modify the fe2_nosecon with the one from mercedes, it's not just painting the texture, so I want to know if it's possible to do it, I'm working with the Wilmer Chavez photoshop templates if that helps.

Attachments

• Sin título-1.jpg
    Sin título-1.jpg
    499 KB · Views: 328
  • Sin título-2.jpg
    Sin título-2.jpg
    546 KB · Views: 294
Very useless thread if you cannot help me or the ones above this post!!!!!!! :mad:

When you change the F1 2014 start menu logo, it glitches.

So I used Ryder PSSG Editor and I changed the F1 game start menu logo to my own (it was a DDS file yes) and so I saved and then when I wanted to play the game it just shows another camera screen that is zooming into the car in the menu (the main one is at the bottom but there is another one at the top).

Is the logo located somewhere other than the nonpersistent file?
Or do I remove the reflection part of the non persistent object which is the start menu logo.

Hey guys im trying to play with the adddtional tracks update from aidriver., however, i want the 2015 cards. I have merged the databases together however, on the driver choice screen its like everything is 2014 version ei Marrusia and caterham are there. How do i go about chaging this so that it is inline with teh currrent 2015 season. thx

Hello to all i'm italian..... sorry for my english but I hope I will understand ..... And many days I try to change the braking system of the AI when we are overtaken by AI in the inside line of the curves .... the problem comes on the brakes holding back dramatically, stopping almost losing even 3-4 positions and risking pile-ups ..... I tried searching in files and Circuits for trying to change some value but to no avail ..... I asked to you experts who value and want to change to avoid abrupt braking so ...... I have tried almost all the mod available was this fantastic forum but without finding one that will solve my problem thanks to all

Hey, I need some help with my Formula E Mod.
I8tFyZv.jpg
2R7MFkx.jpg

Having converted all models to the red bull, I am having some problems with the driver position. The driver appears to be sitting back inside the car, so I just need to know which file I need to change/replace.

Cheers,

Wizrd
the problem is the interior files, use the red bull interiors and modify the name

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Prizes

• Trophies

• Forum trophies

Votes: 0 0.0%