Hey guys! I need help: I have the game folder and 3 copies because I want to have different mods on those copies and still the original files. But the Ryder Mod Manager does not quite seperate those mods and game folders and after 4 trys, I´m about to despair.......even the admin couldn´t help me. Is there another method to have different mods in different folders?

Hey ;) I have another modding question. My first season is comming to the end and so i wonder if it ís possible to change the drivers just like they drive in 2015. For example i want to put Vettel from RB to Ferrari, Alonso to Mclaren and so on?
I know there are Mods like the 2015 Mod, but can I do that in my curent season, without starting a new career?

Hey ;) I have another modding question. My first season is comming to the end and so i wonder if it ís possible to change the drivers just like they drive in 2015. For example i want to put Vettel from RB to Ferrari, Alonso to Mclaren and so on?
I know there are Mods like the 2015 Mod, but can I do that in my curent season, without starting a new career?
A database mod such as that will corrupt your save file. If I were you I'd 'simulate' it, looking at your offers for the end of the season and choosing one of those teams for a new 2015 mod profile.

hey i wanted to ask how to change driver names in the database, i tried changing fernando alonso to michael schumacher for example but when i am ingame there is a weird picture instead of alonso in the drivers list and during any session the drivers name changes to d. db_Schumacher instead of SCHUMACHER. Also when he sets a fastest lap time it doesn't show his name below the time at all.
It was my first try to mod the database file so if anyone can give me some advice that would be awesome!

hey i wanted to ask how to change driver names in the database, i tried changing fernando alonso to michael schumacher for example but when i am ingame there is a weird picture instead of alonso in the drivers list and during any session the drivers name changes to d. db_Schumacher instead of SCHUMACHER. Also when he sets a fastest lap time it doesn't show his name below the time at all.
It was my first try to mod the database file so if anyone can give me some advice that would be awesome!

I think the Language file is what you're searching for, you can open it with ryders language file editor or something. Search for Alonso en change the names at the right side of the two bars.
Hope it helped!

Hello,

I want to create a new mod for F1 2014, but i don't know, how create a mod. I think i must open and edit the database of the game but can you give me software for edit this file.

Thanks you, (i'm french sorry)

Um.. can someone with angel-hearted make a slow ai mod for f1 2014? I would be very happy if someone would do that cause there's still a lot of people can't chase the ai (including me) even at amateur level :roflmao::roflmao:. I tried to editing both ai_track_difficulties and always come nothing :(

Hi guys, question relating to car skinning:

I am using the F1 2014 3D car models from Wilmer Chavez, and I'm wondering whether you can "Merge Down" a layer onto the 3D model, and it then shows correctly on the actual texture file? I've been trying to do this, but I'm getting some very weird results, and I am wondering whether I'm doing it wrong, or whether it's to do with this damned mirroring that Codemasters does with the skins?

Any ideas would be appreciated!

Thanks

Hi i wanted to change the names of some drivers and the perfomance tiers of the teams so i can make my own fictional season. Problem is:
when i change the names in the database the names appear like this d.db_driversurename
(driversurename=fictional drivers surename) and this "name" doesn't even appear below the fastest lap time when he/she posts it. When i change the tier difficulty the teams performance do change but mine doesn't. So i still have the old settings of the car and not the ones i changed in tier_difficulty.
Im new to database modding so any help is appreciated!
Thanks!

Hey people

First i wish you a nice racing sunday!

I just have two questions.

First: I used Lesleys 2015 mode (thanks for this great mode) but i want to bring back catherham into the game because i like to drive with more than 20 cars. so i bring caterham back but it used the manor livery did anybody know what i have to do?
I bring back the data in F1 Teams // F1 Teams and drivers in the database
did i forget anything?

Second: Is there a chance for me to bring back for example: HRT so i can have maybe 12 13 15 16 teams in the game or is there no chance because there a just 11 slots?

Sorry for my englisch guys.

Thank you for answers

Hi,

I have seen on a video, on mod with tachometer. Like on this screen in the bottom
I know it's F1 2015, but it's an example
If you know mod like this tell me the information.

P.S : I'm not english sorry...

Thanks

mod edit - added the image to the post

url

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 191 88.0%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 36 16.6%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 29 13.4%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 30 13.8%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 60 27.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 73 33.6%