How to remove tracks from the game? I installed 2015 mod but it added some additional tracks i don't want to have. I got ego database editor but can't do much there.

Can anyone help with this? Basically, I installed this mod for the new McLaren livery
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/new-mp4-30.6173/
and followed the instruction in one of the reviews regarding having to rename every rb2 file in the rb2 folder to mc2 (because it is based on the RB chassis), then copying it over to the mc2 folder. The problem is, is that in-game, the livery works fine, however when driving as Button, for some reason he has Vettel's helmet. What do I need to change to fix this? Thanks in advance

Hi guys !

Where on this picture I have to put Italian flag so car looks like that one in 2013 onboard ?

Attachments

• gfd.JPG
    gfd.JPG
    123.9 KB · Views: 331
Hej everybody,
I'm workin' currently on a F1 2014 Season Mod (2001). I almost got everything because there is ONE thing I don't get.
It's changing the names of the drivers.

I found them in the data "language_x.lng" (x is the language you use. Example: eng = English; ger = German; swe = Swedish; . . .)
When I change "HAMILTON" into "HAKKINEN" ist works perfectly. The last name is now "HAKKINEN" inGame. When I try "COULTHARD" it doesn't very well. There stands only "COULTHAR" and the D is added somewhere else. It seems like the complete data has a lock or order for how many letters there have to exist. Because "HAMILTON" and "HAKKINEN" have both 8 letters. "COULTHARD" has 9.

How can I solve the problem, except deleting other letters to balance it again?
Thanks for smart solutions and sorry for english mistakes, if there are some.

Cheers \m/
Moe

When you change the F1 2014 start menu logo, it glitches.

So I used Ryder PSSG Editor and I changed the F1 game start menu logo to my own (it was a DDS file yes) and so I saved and then when I wanted to play the game it just shows another camera screen that is zooming into the car in the menu (the main one is at the bottom but there is another one at the top).

Is the logo located somewhere other than the nonpersistent file?

A modding question, how do you rename drivers on F1 2010, because I'm doing a career mode and basically I had to reset my PC so lost it, and if I just used Quick Race as the driver replaced it won't be as good so I am asking how to rename drivers on the game...

Mod edit - Guys I moved this post here because it was looking lonely all by itself in the F1 2010 forum (there's no modding forum there anymore). I did it on the assumption (by me) that most of F1 2014 modding hasn't changed much since F1 2010, So the OP has more chance of a getting a useful reply here

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all,

I have installed the 2015 Season Data Pack 1.0 along with mr pibbs update 2, 3a & 3b and the This is F1 1.1.1. mod.

All is fine but I am having an issue with Monaco. At the Grand Hotel hairpin it is impossible to make it around; strangely the AI are having the same issue and all crash in the same place.

Any ideas what is causing the issue?

All has been fine up to now on the four tracks I have raced in career mode.

Thanks

So I used Ryder PSSG Editor and I changed the F1 game start menu logo to my own (it was a DDS file yes) and so I saved and then when I wanted to play the game it just shows another camera screen that is zooming into the car in the menu (the main one is at the bottom but there is another one at the top).

Hey guys,
how can I change driver names and nationalities? And really change in every view so in the race, in the menu, even in the practice and qualifying menu where you have HAM and VET and so on. How to change?

Obv. the wrong forum you have posted into. What game is it you would like to have help with?
Edit: Moved to the F 1 2014 Section.

Last edited:
Driver Suit Template

Is there one available to download? I mean a template for the suit in parc feme, not the driver in the car...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello. How long does it take for someone to help me? It has been almost 1 month.................and I don't like it.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 0 0.0%