• Deleted member 161052

I have downloaded the realistic damage mod and equal cars mod I unzipped them moved them to the F1 2014 folder but then I don't understand what to do next
Maybe: start the game and it should be done :)

• Deleted member 161052

I've tried starting the game but the mods don't work
  1. Make sure that you have installed both of these mods into the correct folder properly :)
  2. Try reinstalling F1 2014 and install the mods again just in case if you wanna try it to work

I've tried starting the game but the mods don't work
  1. Make sure that you have installed both of these mods into the correct folder properly :)
  2. Try reinstalling F1 2014 and install the mods again just in case if you wanna try it to work
3. Make sure both mods don't overwrite eachother, as you'll not mention any difference if it does

Last edited:
Do you know which folder the realistic damage mod and equal cars mod goes into I've tried placing them in the F1 2014 folder is that it or do I have to do something else?

• Deleted member 161052

Yes but is there a way to set the damage as in X1 is small and X6 is hardcore do I delete the other files until I'm left with the damage level I want?
You replace the one with the other. Example, you wanna the highest damage level, you replace it with the other file. Don't forget to do a backup of the original loose_parts_settings.xml file.

I'm changing a few drivers in f1 2014 and I'm done with replacing the helmet textures and names, ect... But I realized that no matter what I do when it comes to the video played after a race or a qualifying session (when you're celebrating or feel sad about your results) nothing changes. I've seen a Schumacher mod in f1 2013 where they succesfully changed that part too but I don't know how. Can you help me, please?

Guys, I got a problem. When I click 'File' and then 'Open' in EPE(it also pops up when I open EPE) I got this message:

Unhandled exeption has occured in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue(when I click continue this message shows again).If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.

Could not load file or assembly 'EgoEngineLibrary, Version=6.1.2015.806, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

EDIT:I solved the problem:)

Last edited:
Guys, I got a problem. When I click 'File' and then 'Open' in EPE(it also pops up when I open EPE) I got this message:

Unhandled exeption has occured in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue(when I click continue this message shows again).If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.

Could not load file or assembly 'EgoEngineLibrary, Version=6.1.2015.806, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

EDIT:I solved the problem:)

How?

It might help others who hit the same problem

My Skins only be loaded into one of the cars. Can anyone tell me how to get loads in both cars?.

2015-12-08_00021.jpg
2015-12-08_00015.jpg

Hello, im new here, and i would have a Database from the last 2015 races: Here is what i want:
Tier 1: Mercedes, Ferrari
Tier 2: Force India, Red Bull, Williams, Toro Rosso, Lotus
Tier 3: Sauber, McLaren
Tier 4: Manor
Maybe if there are in Tier 2 too many teams, then Lotus in Tier 3.
Thank You!
P.S. Possible to work it with Lesley Buurlage 2015 Data Pack? :)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • More leagues

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 3 6.3%