F1 2013 F1 2013 Wish List

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
So we can start this again now and if we are lucky Codemasters can see any Interesting one to develop.
Important ones at a Quick Glance:
01. Better Physics and More Setup options
02. Better AI - Fix especially on the Practice and Qualification the In Lap and Out lap cars are blocking each other
03. All Teams at career start. We only have 5 years in career
04. Dedicated Servers
05. Pre-Season Testing
06. All Practice Sessions
07. Able to watch AI when the Player was in garage
08. Cars and Tracks of Past seasons or atleast from 2009 to 2013 (even as a Purchasable DLC)
09. Safety car to Come out more
10. Original Yellow flag Rules make the cars go slower in yellow flag region along with no overtaking others
11. Formation lap/Warm Up Lap and Celebration lap
12. Punctures when going into marbles or collision between two cars
13. Marshall's should come on the track and remove cars whilst the safety car is out, cars should not just disappear.
14. Flat spots and its Effects over a Stint.
15. Podium celebrations and Interviews Post Race.
16. Helmet / Player Customize Option
17. Replays - Off line and online Post session(P,Q,R)
18. Stable Online Connections PS3 have lot of Disconnections.
19. More Mechanical Gremlins and Add Gearbox Wear and penalties
20. Better Force Feedback
21. Better Penalty System
22. Manual Pit stops and Option to choose Drive through and Pit stop

I just want them to take a look at the QUALITY sim's and try and come up with something that can compete against them, they have the potential to make the best f1 sim ever and i think it's time they did so. They should make this a hardcore sim title and put most of their focus into it, and then they can work on a seperate arcade version for the masses. Otherwise they could let us have the choice to download or purchase a limited edition, or more realistic version. A more immersive career mode, and some more out of the box content, like the drive out to grid etc. and the marshalls appearing on track idea's. I also hope that they give us a product that will have as little bugs as possible, they shouldn't have to waste time with patches that fix bugs, they should release patches that have extra content maybe. Also dedicated servers would be useful :p

Lol forgive my ranting guys :) hope CM see's this thread and listens to the requests and puts ridiculous amounts of effort to give us the best sim to have come from CM.:)

Although I would live to see these things added, if CM attempted to add these features for F1 2013 we would end up with another unfinished bug-filled game that we will have to wait months for patches to make it playable.
true unfortunately, the main thing is the helmet design for me, Id have something like this:
HD10 Caterham.png

I understand where you are coming from but I would only like to see these things added once we have a game that is actually finished on released. Well, what would you rather, better A.I or a helmet designer ?

Nice helmet BTW :thumbsup:
Haha thanks and a helmet designer just because im a more online person that doesnt tend to do career much as it gets boring dominating all 20 races :p but each to their own

Online post-race replays; I'm pretty sure these are coming. Steve Hood asked something about how we would like to change the online experience, and many and many suggested that.

Online overall...; can't believe how PS3's online is so messed up. One from my league keeps getting connection lost's, everyone's having those invisible bumpers here and there. Makes wheel to wheel racing impossible, when you have no idea if you're going to ram the one ahead even if you're five meters away from him because of it(the invisible bumper).

Some sense with the mini-map; i.e in qualifying I'd like it to show if a player is on a time-lap or not. Blue flags to quali would be useful too.

Some sense with the damage sensitivy too; the system works pretty good, but the problem is the car just doesn't break! They said they adjusted it for 2012 but I can't see any distinctive change.

More technical problems at least for the Career. I've broken my engine once in 2011 and 2012 together.. And I'm not totally wrong if I say I've played both for over 100 hours.

These are those little things I'd like to see. Of course I also want everything you've said here already...

Online 1.5 hour Practice Sessions. More realistic and challenging handling model.
More spins/less tyre and track grip. More torque. Better brakes and more dynamic (saveable) lockups.

Seperate torque model with pedals. not the virtually on/off style throttle made for gamepads.

Sharper, more linear (1:1) performance with steering wheels.

AI Skill Level Slider with more increments.

I Forgot to add this one:
There is no big difference between two Dry tires in the Equal tire teams. Please make this Happen.
I think the RBR on Option will be More Quicker than Mclaren on the Prime. But in the game every one will do the same kind of lap times. Atleast the RBR will be Half a Second quicker than the Mclaren which gains time and need to make Pit stop.
Please try to add strategy play when we are fighting AI in career.

1.Winter Tests(Jerez,Barcelona)
2.FP1,FP2,FP3
3.Drive out to the grid and drive in to the pit.
4.Upgrades for the cars(Visual and Feeling).For example in the game the Mclaren has the Bahrein version but in Real life the car has many upgrades in Singapore,Austin etc..
5.Podium,Formation Lap, Victoy lap, Drive into finishing top three parking spots 1st 2nd and 3rd
6.Realistic damage
7.Realistic TV HUD,sounds
8.Young Driver Test after the season
9.Drive free behind the safety car
10.Penalty when i have to change engine...
11.More strategy for the AI.
Sorry for my bad English :)

- Cars not just vanishing a few moments after they retire. They should actually sit where they have stopped for a certain period of time until the marshals remove them, just like in real life.
- Formation lap
- Podium celebration
- Winter testing, containing a set of R&D challenges for the player to complete.
- Better penalty system (including engine and gearbox penalties)
- Possible personal sponsorship deals that the player must fulfill.
- Press conferences with a greater range of questions and answers compared to previous games.
- Less of a disparity between Legend and Professional difficulties.

- Cars not just vanishing a few moments after they retire. They should actually sit where they have stopped for a certain period of time until the marshals remove them, just like in real life.
- Formation lap
- Podium celebration
- Winter testing
-Classic Tracks, e.i. Imola
-Cars ranging-'09-'13
- New game mode which allows you to run any car against any car ranging in '09-'13 season, e.g. Brawn BPG 001 against F138

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.