F1 2013 F1 2013 Wish List

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
So we can start this again now and if we are lucky Codemasters can see any Interesting one to develop.
Important ones at a Quick Glance:
01. Better Physics and More Setup options
02. Better AI - Fix especially on the Practice and Qualification the In Lap and Out lap cars are blocking each other
03. All Teams at career start. We only have 5 years in career
04. Dedicated Servers
05. Pre-Season Testing
06. All Practice Sessions
07. Able to watch AI when the Player was in garage
08. Cars and Tracks of Past seasons or atleast from 2009 to 2013 (even as a Purchasable DLC)
09. Safety car to Come out more
10. Original Yellow flag Rules make the cars go slower in yellow flag region along with no overtaking others
11. Formation lap/Warm Up Lap and Celebration lap
12. Punctures when going into marbles or collision between two cars
13. Marshall's should come on the track and remove cars whilst the safety car is out, cars should not just disappear.
14. Flat spots and its Effects over a Stint.
15. Podium celebrations and Interviews Post Race.
16. Helmet / Player Customize Option
17. Replays - Off line and online Post session(P,Q,R)
18. Stable Online Connections PS3 have lot of Disconnections.
19. More Mechanical Gremlins and Add Gearbox Wear and penalties
20. Better Force Feedback
21. Better Penalty System
22. Manual Pit stops and Option to choose Drive through and Pit stop

My big wish: An entirely new engine for the game to run on. I don't know why, but I'm simply tired of the EGO engine used for F1 2010 - 2012. To me, it just doesn't feel like an engine which properly conveys the feeling and handling of the car. On some older engines (for example the one Race 07 is run on) I feel fully connected to the road, but I'm missing this feeling in F1 2012. I don't even feel fully connected with the car.

Also, the way in which the game is presented. I was happy to see the menu overhaul in 2012 which made the game look much more modern from the outside. Still, I feel it's very ''flat''. There isn't a lot of ''depth'' to the menu's, which is present in the Forza series.

Furthermore, I'd like to see a gridwalk when the race is about to begin - or at least a camera which slowly moves from the front to the back of the grid showing the qualifying positions. It adds so much to the before-the-race experience and increases tension.

I'd like to see those generic camera shots and animations when you finish a race gone. Crossing the finish line never gave me a special feeling in the past F1 titles, I'd like to see this improved. Every race that I finished it was just like ''okay, good I finished'' and hit continue.

There should be an adjustable seat position option (height and moving seat forward/backward) so that camera mods become redundant.

A difficulty slider is a must for me. Not one AI difficulty in F1 2012 is perfect for me, so a slider from 75 - 110% would be perfect.

Full online replay saving - A brand new engine could do this. The current engine is just not suited for it, I think.

Unfortunately, the chances of CM putting in a new engine are as slim as my toilet suddenly being able to fly and coming to smack me in the face :D

1. Give more of a F1 Driver experience

2. Give a choice to be in the GP2 2012 Season, Young Driver Program or be in Pre-Season Testing.

3. More songs. Like F1 2010

4. Add More sessions: All Practice sessions, Warm-up, and Pace Lap.

5. Be able to customize your character like: Facial feature, and custom helmets.

To make assist users slower than no assist by a large margin, and to allow people who use manual gears to go faster, and to make the wheel faster than the controller. It's basic logic, although making people like myself slower (on the controller), it rewards those who are more better at playing the game, and those who go the extra mile to purchase a wheel.

To make assist users slower than no assist by a large margin, and to allow people who use manual gears to go faster, and to make the wheel faster than the controller. It's basic logic, although making people like myself slower (on the controller), it rewards those who are more better at playing the game, and those who go the extra mile to purchase a wheel.
I feel that praising people for buying a wheel diminishes lots of talent on the pad as people with brtter equipment would win by miles

My Wishlist

1) First undestand the new EGO Engine
2) Make the tyre wear depending on players style and the type of the track
3) Introduce sponsors for the players in the carrer like in GRID 1
4) Allow player s to use custome DB in online races
5) Dedicated servers
6) Manual Pit Lane Driving
7) Freedom for player to exactly choose Fuel Load for each race

Skip F1 2013 and make a very solid F1 2014

My wishlist:

1) Less disconnections
2) GP2 Series
3) More seasons in Career
4) Better and more realistic mirrors for cockpit cam
5) Exact fuel
6) Facial and helmet designs by players
7) Podium
8) Choice for warm up lap
9) Winter tests
10) Realistic damage
11) More safety cars
12) Classic cars and tracks
13) BETTER PENALTY SYSTEM

You hit the nail on the head there.... I don't get why they made the controller better. I understand to get younger people onboard... But us loyal fans are left with empty pockets as we've been robbed.

I dis-like the pre-start camera.... Showing 3 cars... Why not - as someone has suggested already - move the camera from front to back?!

I have got a New Idea
We have a Fuel strategy with 3 options like Cautious / Normal / Aggressive.
So my point is If
CM can create 3 Options 3 Running strategies like Installation/ Short / Long.
For Installation you will have 4 laps of Fuel, For Short Run you will have 6 laps of Fuel and for Long run you can have the Full tank.
CM need to include these at some point so i think it was a Better idea for starting these .
What's your Take on this Guys

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 213 14.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.7%
  • < 5 years