Resource icon

Misc F1 2012 Realism Enhancer 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
hey can I use this mod with F1 2013 Season mod by v1tek

Yea, you can do that, but you need to use my database. Which will give 2012 performance. Read the posts before this one, I've written what to change if u want to use different database.

Please Kristian fix the first turn at Suzuka..it's unplayable :( I've done a race and only 9 cars have completed the race.

This is of the things that some people are getting, some are not. I already made the AI too slow into T1. On my PC, they slow down a lot. Just replace with the original suzuka file in the tracks folder. I can't do anything about it. :(

I would really like to try this mod :D But can anyone tell me what side-effects it has, for example stuff that breaks, which was working before?

If it works like the desccription says, it's gonna be awesome ;)

I would really like to try this mod :D But can anyone tell me what side-effects it has, for example stuff that breaks, which was working before?

If it works like the desccription says, it's gonna be awesome ;)

Man, this mod is really wonderful, believe me. I've tried a lot of mods (True to life, Realism mod, Performance fix...) but no one can make F1 2012 similar to a F1 simulator and at the same time make the races so exciting!

The AI seem to change gears at different times from me, even when running default gear ratios. Is this because of the "realistic acceleration (1st to 4th gear - higher / 7th gear - slower)" feature? If it is, can you tell me which file I need to edit to get it back to normal?

I've also noticed they seem to carry on accelerating in higher speeds more than me, as if they have more straight-line speed. Is this due to this mod? If it is, can you also tell me how to correct this.

Much appreciated!
– Kris

Admittedly I am late to the party here as I did lose interest for most of the year but this mod has made a great difference and I am enjoying the challenge again.
Can anyone tell me whether the;
True to Life AI 3.0

mod by snthennumbers is better or worse than this mod and the reasons why. I appreciate that the other one is a 2013 update and is probably favoured by many for that reason but in terms of pure game play can those of you that have played extensively both versions please comment.
One other point. First 2 laps I can overtake too easily so I have a personal rule that I can not overtake on the inside of ANY corner. I can hold position on either side. If I overtake inside I give position straight back. This way I have found the racing is good and I average +/-2 positions over 2 laps per race which is great.
The question is has anyone managed to suss this issue out and got a fix?

I note the forums are pretty dead these days but would love to hear from anyone with any ideas/info on this.

Admittedly I am late to the party here as I did lose interest for most of the year but this mod has made a great difference and I am enjoying the challenge again.
True to Life AI 3.0

mod by snthennumbers is better or worse than this mod and the reasons why. I appreciate that the other one is a 2013 update and is probably favoured by many for that reason but in terms of pure game play can those of you that have played extensively both versions please comment.
One other point. First 2 laps I can overtake too easily so I have a personal rule that I can not overtake on the inside of ANY corner. I can hold position on either side. If I overtake inside I give position straight back. This way I have found the racing is good and I average +/-2 positions over 2 laps per race which is great.

I note the forums are pretty dead these days but would love to hear from anyone with any ideas/info on this.

True to Life AI makes car going over 330km/h in every track and the handling is similar to all the vehicles. Realism Enancher is perfect, but all we are waiting an update.. It will be nicely if we can play a new version of this mod early!

True to Life AI makes car going over 330km/h in every track and the handling is similar to all the vehicles. Realism Enancher is perfect, but all we are waiting an update.. It will be nicely if we can play a new version of this mod early!

You don't reach 330kph on every track with my mod, Idk what you're talking about sweetie. My CTF files specifically prevent that from happening because of the adjusted gear ratios and aerodynamic values that Johnny Dangerously created.
Idk what you mean by "and the handling is similar to all the vehicles".

This isn't true.... For me snthennumbers (True To Life AI 3.0 ) have doing a great and unbeliveable work... For me is the perfect combination for realism and arcade playng... AI are very very competitive in all tracks and with game patched to patch 12 the MOD is perfect IMHO...
With this words i want to say thanks to Kristian and to SN for his beautifull MODs... And remeber you can like one mod i can like another, but here all modders do a very very great and lovely job :)

THANKS TO ALL MODDERS

True to Life AI 3.0

For first lap of the race, I haven't found a fix yet. But you should just try True to Life and see for yourself. Some people like mine, some his. It's based on personal preferences. :)

Wha'? What update? :D

I will have some time in a week or two and I will be able to finally work on some games. I really haven't been following this thread much as I lost interest some time after I released the mod. As I'm too lazy to look all over the internet, can you sum up in a post what needs to be fixed? (Despite slow AI at lap 1/2 which I don't know how to fix :) )

Didn't really think someone is waiting for an update here. Sorry for that. I tried to address everything in the beta stages, before it was released. This is why there were only 2 updates so far. :)
But really, sorry. I would appreciate a list of what should be changed. :)

What do you need to run this mode where the game is installed and copied the folders but the safety car entered the emergency patch founders Let described

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.