Kristian Nenov submitted a new resource: F1 2012 Realism Enhancer - AI Mod, Car Handlnig Mod, Technical Issues, Safety Car Fix, game fixes Realism Enhancer Mod [2012 Season Edition]This mod contains: AI Mod Car Handling Mod Technical Issues Mod Safety Car Fix Mod Some game fixes AI Mod: Realistic AI Behavior Rebalanced AI drivers to get real life performance. AI overtake a lot more AI brakes later & has more cornering speed More mistakes from the AI More technical problems from the AI [some cars may retire due to brake problems, engine problems & etc] HRT will have more technical problems than Ferrari. McLaren (especially Hamilton) have a high chance of a technical problem too. Sometimes AI make mistakes. For example they may lock up. The biggest chance for a mistake is when they are under pressure from someone. AI isn't scared to go off the racing line. Altho, I've limited it because they were cutting corners and overtaking on the outside, from the grass. A lot better behavior under blue flags. AI cars disappear later (in the distance - if they crash & have to retire) Car Handling Mod: Realistic Top Speed (for both Player & AI) Realistic acceleration (1st to 4th gear - higher / 7th gear - slower) Lowered downforce levels (You won't feel ANY difference - the car handle the same & the grip is the same. Laptimes are lower tho) Realistic DRS boost More realistic braking points Lowered slipstream effect Technical Issues Mod: Team will need from 1 minute and a half to 15 mins to fix your KERS failiure. KERS Failure chance lowered by 50% (I had 2xKERS fails for 1 race and decreased it.) DRS Failure chance lowered to 10% (was 40%) High Engine Mixture fail lowered to 5% (didn't really know such things can fail in a real F1 car) You can get gearbox problems (was disabled, dunno why). You can get Radiator problems. If you damage it, your engine will start to overheat a little bit. You can damage your exhausts if you crash. This may lower your power. You can damage your suspension. (It was set to 100% damage for any effect, I decreased it and you can get steering problems if you crash) If you damage your brakes more than 15% they MAY get up to 10% less effective. Engine is wearing out more. Safety Car Fix Mod:This mod is NOT made by me. The real authors of the mod are:Roberto (Bob Back)RemyWillsdriveroz247 There is 100% chance to deploy safety car (if there's a problem, look below) There are trigger zones. If there's a crashed car in those zones, the safety car will come out. Safety car works for Texas (there weren't any zones for Texas) Max safety cars per race: 4 Some other fixes: Tyre compounds for Texas & Brazil fixed. Gaps between difficulties - lowered. I highly recommend you to: Make backup of your save & files (I don't have original files included in the archive) If you're starting a new game, don't replace "cars" folder before you pass the Young Drivers Test. After you pass it, replace them. Some tips:If the AI are crashing into your back at the braking zones, you're braking way too early. I've made them to brake very late, so if you brake early that they crash into you - lower difficulty.AI is a lot stronger, if you fight against original Legend AI, definitely lower your AI difficulty by at least 1 level.If AI is too fast on higher and too slow on lower difficulty, download Ryder's database editor and edit one of the difficulties to match your performance.DO NOT:Replace ANY of the files in this mod or you will get strange behavior. If you want to have something different in the database, edit MY database. Do NOT replace it or you may get strange things happening in game!DO NOT upload this mod anywhere else without my permission. You can always just leave a link to this thread. If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment & I'll answer them.I'm always open for suggestions & tips on what to improve.Thank you! Overview Page.