Resource icon

Misc F1 2012 Realism Enhancer 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
I haven't had any problems with my on-going career since I added this mod, and that was 4-5 races ago.

Well yes, I had one problem: races are freaking harder! :p

I blame Kristian. :barefoot:

I confirm it's harder !
I play without assists agaisnt intermediate ai and they are much faster in straits ! I thought i found an acceptable setup for my Caterham in Melbourne but i struggle to be in the pace (1'36'500 is my very best lap so far). I know i have to learn anyway but it is a strange feeling to be overtaken in straits whith such a difference.

Otherwise, i was very surprised to see that HRT cars were faster than Marussia and Catherham during practice and qualifying.

Last edited:
Yes, I confirm,, 'this guy' does! Even more so, I won't feel like buying 2013 until 'he' mods it. So 'he''s warned! :laugh:

Gosh. He may not buy the game, if he doesn't like it on first try, so that'd be a problem for you. :D He'll see. He had ideas about this mod as well, but as there were just a few months of this game's life left, he decided not to waste his time for 5-10 downloads. :D

Hi,
some questions :)
1) The mod works only in career mode or also in quick races?
2) SC can always go out after 4 laps? :(
3) Frequency for SC is always full? or SC is just 100% chance to go out?
4) good work. The mod is beautifull

Sorry for my bad english :)

Hi,
some questions :)
1) The mod works only in career mode or also in quick races?
2) SC can always go out after 4 laps? :(
3) Frequency for SC is always full? or SC is just 100% chance to go out?
4) good work. The mod is beautifull

Sorry for my bad english :)

Mod works in both career and quick race.
SC doesn't come out before lap 4.
The sc mod is included and sc should come out almost every time. Not exactly every time but most of the times.

Sorry for the late answer and sorry for the bad one, I'm from a phone and it's very hard to write.

IMPORTANT for f1 2013
I also use only "the choreographer" of realism enhancer 1.3. (f1 2012 MOD). and 'also perfect for f1 2013. break the engines, pilots make mistakes and come out of the track and pierce the tires in a realistic manner or as a real race.

IMPORTANT for f1 2013
I also use only "the choreographer" of realism enhancer 1.3. (f1 2012 MOD). and 'also perfect for f1 2013. break the engines, pilots make mistakes and come out of the track and pierce the tires in a realistic manner or as a real race.

What do you mean? Does this mod work with 2013? I would like to improve safety car for example, which seems to be out every time ..Thanks

It all depends on how good of a driver you are. You should just see for yourself. I don't really remember how good they were in wet conditions anyway. :D

I said that because I don't know if I will buy F1 2013 or F1 2012 this year, because skinning on F1 2013 is very hard and F1 2013 is more expensive, I'm checking if i can have a F1 2012 near F1 2013 for AI drivers. So I ask you if AI can be really good in F1 2012.

I said that because I don't know if I will buy F1 2013 or F1 2012 this year, because skinning on F1 2013 is very hard and F1 2013 is more expensive, I'm checking if i can have a F1 2012 near F1 2013 for AI drivers. So I ask you if AI can be really good in F1 2012.

Welp, it's AI. It'll never be as fast as the best players. It's just not possible to make it that good.

The only reason NFS Underground for example's AI was good enough, was that it copes with your speed and it's not really driving a real car. I've seen an AI car on that game passing me with definitely over 400-450 kph.

All the new games have AI that are driving cars like yours and etc and they just can't drive. This is why new games are so much easier. I did my best with this mod, so if u have F1 2012, just try it. :)

Hello guys.

I did not read though the past 26 pages, so I hope you answer my question without to many complaints ;-)

I know there are several realistic mods ect.. but they mods i found all say cannot be used with multiplayer.. So i like to ask can this mod realism enhancer 1,3 be used in multiplayer ? Or can you direct me to a realism mod that work in multiplayer. ??

Thank you all in advance.

Hello guys.

I did not read though the past 26 pages, so I hope you answer my question without to many complaints ;-)

I know there are several realistic mods ect.. but they mods i found all say cannot be used with multiplayer.. So i like to ask can this mod realism enhancer 1,3 be used in multiplayer ? Or can you direct me to a realism mod that work in multiplayer. ??

Thank you all in advance.

No such mod can work in multiplayer. The game just checks these files for edits before it lets you play online.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back