Resource icon

Misc F1 2012 Realism Enhancer 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Awesome mod! By far the best AI Mod out there. I tried that True to Life with the 2013 season mod, tried the other AI mods too. And this one here is the best i have seen. This is the only mod with which it is not possible to win a race with the Williams, you are struggling getting in the points and your teammate is as fast as you (even with a custom setup) - and that real behavior is what i was looking for. Thumbs up! Playing an awesome career.

Awesome mod! By far the best AI Mod out there. I tried that True to Life with the 2013 season mod, tried the other AI mods too. And this one here is the best i have seen. This is the only mod with which it is not possible to win a race with the Williams, you are struggling getting in the points and your teammate is as fast as you (even with a custom setup) - and that real behavior is what i was looking for. Thumbs up! Playing an awesome career.
Glad you are having Fun :)

At least for now. As you can see, I haven't released any updates. I have absolutely no time at all. I may get more time in a month from now, but I've lost interest anyway. Only if there is some big problem I have to deal with, I may update it.

I guess you're happy about that tho. :D

Nah not happy lol, just surprised. But if I'm being honest I'm a little burnt out with my mod too. Trying to get some last things squared away before Monaco, then probably a little break for me too :thumbsup:

Well, you did have a lot of versions. It's normal to be out of ideas by now. :D

And yet surprisingly people keep finding things to fix lol, but hey I can't complain about constructive feedback.

by the way, I asked hill and haven't heard a response. What's the methodology for figuring out which braking zones match up with corners in the ai_vehicle_track files? obviously the first braking point in the file is for turn 1, but then not all corners require braking, so how do you tell for sure which braking zone the 3rd, 4th, 7th braking lines in the file relate to on the track?
or is it just pure trial and error?

And yet surprisingly people keep finding things to fix lol, but hey I can't complain about constructive feedback.

by the way, I asked hill and haven't heard a response. What's the methodology for figuring out which braking zones match up with corners in the ai_vehicle_track files? obviously the first braking point in the file is for turn 1, but then not all corners require braking, so how do you tell for sure which braking zone the 3rd, 4th, 7th braking lines in the file relate to on the track?
or is it just pure trial and error?

I usually count the corners & try to judge which corner they won't include.

If I just have no idea which corner is this, I set the speed into the corner on something like 0.20 and they just stop into that corner. :D

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.