F1 2007 MOD

Misc F1 2007 MOD RC1.5 release 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
The only crap here is your comment, pal.
Read the PDF, it's all written down there and/or read the update page (whyever it wasn't stored within the overview page I'm not sure).
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/f1-2007-mod.545/updates
No need to be rude, chap. By "crap" I meant "thing", but I used that word because I was unable to find the link for a long time, and internet was really slow so it affected me, I guess. No insult intended. Eventually, I've found the link, but it was too late, because I have commented already. Anyway, thank you for reply with the right link.

Hi

What software i'm uses open files archives for extension .pak? This mod ok but, not complete because open files .pak for instalation parts 2,3 and 4 tracks 2007
I haven't had contact with the mod for quite some time, but if i remember it correctly you just have to run the .exe.

The installation - .exe unpacks the .pak files automatically.

Hi Drivers

One Question:

I am using this mod which I think is great but let down a bit with the names of the tracks, drivers and teams that appear unedited. Is there any way to fix so that it is in accordance with the 2007 season?

Hi Drivers

One Question:

I am using this mod which I think is great but let down a bit with the names of the tracks, drivers and teams that appear unedited. Is there any way to fix so that it is in accordance with the 2007 season?
They actually are edited.

In which langauge do you run the game? If i remember correctly, we only made german and english versions of the language file. If you run the game in a different language, it could be that you have to rename the file.

-

I'll have a more detailed look later into it, if you answer to this reply. All i can say is that we edited the names, so something went wrong somewhere and i dont think the solution is impossible to find. I'll try to help you finding it then.

They actually are edited.

In which langauge do you run the game? If i remember correctly, we only made german and english versions of the language file. If you run the game in a different language, it could be that you have to rename the file.

-

I'll have a more detailed look later into it, if you answer to this reply. All i can say is that we edited the names, so something went wrong somewhere and i dont think the solution is impossible to find. I'll try to help you finding it then.

Hi man

Thanks for your support

I'm a execute game in a portuguese brazil language. I don't no mod execute in a english and german language. I will change for english language and verify that the names will be correct. Return so testing. Thanks man;)

Hi man

Thanks for your support

I'm a execute game in a portuguese brazil language. I don't no mod execute in a english and german language. I will change for english language and verify that the names will be correct. Return so testing. Thanks man;)
Just looked up how the language files were named in the F1 game series.

Its named different for each nation. For germany its language_ger, for english language_eng
So you either have to edit the names into your brazil/portuguese language yourself to keep your native language or you use the english version of it and rename it to language_bra (or whatever the langauge file is called when it uses brazil/poruguese).

To look that up go into your F1 folder, then in the folder language. (if i remember correctly, it isnt installed on my computer atm) In it there is the needed file.

Should work that way :)

Just looked up how the language files were named in the F1 game series.

Its named different for each nation. For germany its language_ger, for english language_eng
So you either have to edit the names into your brazil/portuguese language yourself to keep your native language or you use the english version of it and rename it to language_bra (or whatever the langauge file is called when it uses brazil/poruguese).

To look that up go into your F1 folder, then in the folder language. (if i remember correctly, it isnt installed on my computer atm) In it there is the needed file.

Should work that way :)

Hi man

I'm change language for english but, names persist incorrect. Below, print screen example. The Picture Drivers Nick Heildfeld an Robert Kubicka but, names is Michael Shumacher and Nico Rosberg
incorrect names.JPG

Hi man

I'm change language for english but, names persist incorrect. Below, print screen example. The Picture Drivers Nick Heildfeld an Robert Kubicka but, names is Michael Shumacher and Nico Rosberg
View attachment 102055
How is your language file called? (Your original one with brazil/portuguese language)

tell me the name and i'll give you a working version (hopefully :D)

I'dont understand question. You yould like the name of file language or content file?
I just want to know how the files in your "language" folder, which can be found within your F1 2012 directory, is called.

In germany its called language_ger. In Greatbritain its called language_eng. How is it called in your country/language? (Probably language_por or language_bra, but i need the exact name of it to make it work for you)

I just want to know how the files in your "language" folder, which can be found within your F1 2012 directory, is called.

In germany its called language_ger. In Greatbritain its called language_eng. How is it called in your country/language? (Probably language_por or language_bra, but i need the exact name of it to make it work for you)

Hey man

Thanks for your support :)

My language file is:
language brazilian file.JPG

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back