F1 2007 MOD

Misc F1 2007 MOD RC1.5 release 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content

Benutzername

www.hasenkamp-motorsport.de
Premium
Benutzername submitted a new resource:

F1 2007 MOD RC1.0 release - Please do not use any of this contents without our permission!

Please use the Version 1.5 (check out: Updates)

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/resources/f1-2007-mod.545/update?update=919

Please do not use any of this contents without our permission!

h8l2.png

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
NOTICE:

We couldnt find enough time to make it 100% accurate. We wanted to release it at a time, where F1 2013 isnt way too near, so we released it as it is!

We still will improve this mod. If you find problems/mistakes and so on: Contact us!
Or try to fix it on your own, send us the file, we'll check it and if its good enough, we'll release it as a DLC.

---

We already found a few mistakes, a DLC will come in a week or something.

Issue list

-The X from the KERS in the OSD is still there We need to find it, help wuld be awesome
-Scott Speed helmet is missing: Fix is on the way

Edit:

From time to time people seem to have some problems installing the mod. Back then it all worked, unfortunately I am unable to help at this point. I just don't have the knowledge anymore, the mod was made ages ago. Something a kind user noted to me after troubleshooting himself:

"I would like to inform you the cause of the common crashes on your F1 2007 for F1 2012 mod, which seems to originate from database.bin and schema.bin ( inside the database folder ). It doesn't matter if the files were extracted from the "frontend" EXE or the RC 1.5 update; it will crash the game."

So that might be something to avoid. Anyway, enjoy the mod :)

Cheers

Last edited:
I see, that was the project you used aagancia's no DRS files :p I still smile thinking about he adjusted all coordinates while it's been much easier for me to define a square around the circuit :D

2007, hm can't remember who was even driving there, haha need to check it out and have to copy my game a 4th time for a 4th seasons, I think :D

So, after looking through the overview: AI & SC Fix can be used separately as they don't come with this mod pack, right?

Oh, uh, 2007 ... I guess Nürburgring & Istanbul aren't in it, as it seems. Planning on adding them and swapping the career rounds?

Melphiz: The career rounds are like in 2007. In the career, there are just 17 tracks, in Fast Race there are all 20 tracks, so you can drive the newer tracks, too.

Magny-Cours is India
Nürburgring is Hockenheim
Turkey is Abu Dhabi

Turkey and the Nürburgring are not included, because we thought it might be illegal, so we left it out for the moment.

Ai+SC fix are not included, otherwise we would have given credits to that. But i think it should work to install them afterwards, but i am not 100% sure, so its on your own risk.

So, after looking through the overview: AI & SC Fix can be used separately as they don't come with this mod pack, right?

Oh, uh, 2007 ... I guess Nürburgring & Istanbul aren't in it, as it seems. Planning on adding them and swapping the career rounds?

correct. No AI mod or Safety Car fix was used in the 2007 mod. You may add them from other mods. But be aware that using the trigger XML from the SC fix will re-enable DRS. (For those who don't know. I'm sure Melphiz knows it already:) )

No plans so far to add Nürburgring & Istanbul. Maybe in the future, when other stuff are fixed. Career rounds are already as close as we can get to 2007 sequence.

But be aware that using the trigger XML from the SC fix will re-enable DRS. (For those who don't know. I'm sure Melphiz knows it already:) )
Well, for that I have NO DRS mod around here with SC Fix included [and no, having a 2.000x2.000 square doesn't confuse the game, have been running the files since middle of May, there occured no DRS nor bug :p]

No plans so far to add Nürburgring & Istanbul. Maybe in the future, when other stuff are fixed. Career rounds are already as close as we can get to 2007 sequence.
I see, well, it'd be easy for people to implement them theirselves after all ;)

Checklist added!
Now you can see all bugs/issues with one look. OnOn the right you can see, if there ia already a fix on the way, so no work from other people or something or reporting the issue is needed.​
You also can see if the fix is already out, there would be a link to the right DLC. The DLCs will have a link to this normal mod.​

-Audio files in relation to the driver names and KERS/DRS talk sequences should be deleted: Fix is on the way

That's one thing always annoying me when having KERS & DRS completely disabled, am excited to see, how you'll solve that issue :D

Hey Guys i have a big Problem... ihave install all but after creating a driven at beginn where i choose between RB MCLaren and SF my game end and goes to Desktop.... WHY?

I have not encountered this issue in my tests. I'll try to see if we can replicate it. In the mean time, some things to consider...

1. was mod installed in an un-modded install of F1 2012?
2. Is the game updated with all the official patches?

You can use the files on a computer, garage, interior, cars etc separately on f1 2013? or out corrupt

If you mean using the installers on a 2013 mod, we don't know if it will cause any issues.

The mod pack is meant to be used with an un-modded F1 2012 installation with all the official patches.

Using the installers on pre-modded game installations might cause issues.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 107 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 199 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 381 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 520 38.5%