F1 2007 MOD

Misc F1 2007 MOD RC1.5 release 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey man

One question: What software do you use to make this kind of correction and how do you do it? I am also interested in learning how to build mods for games formula 1. How is this done?
http://petar.outer-heaven.net/downloads/

Without these tools modding would be impossible.
The BXML Editor lets you edit xml files. I never did that, other people from our team have used it. I think with it you could for example alter settings for the AI behavior, safety car, DRS sections and so on. For me it looks quite complicated and absolutely nothing for beginners.

The CTF Editor is used to manipulate the car performance. You can give them more KERS, more drag and stuff like that. I never used that, other people of the team worked with it. Also not my cup of tea :p Never REALLY understood it.

The database editor lets you edit the database. I did quite some stuff in it. You can alter qualifying speeds of AI drivers, their behaviour on track, but also the pit order, pitstop speed and much much more. Theres lots of stuff in it and its relatively easy to understand. Just dont mess with it too much if you dont know what value is what.

The JPK extractor.... Dont know what it does tbh. :p

The language editor lets you edit the language file. As you could see you can change driver names, team names, basically you can edit EVERYTHING you can see WRITTEn in the game. For example the small texts in the career and stuff like that. Uhm, that was a bit too much for our mod and time was short we wanted to release, so not everything in the career is altered ot the 2007 season.

PSSG editor lets you open pssg files. It contains all the textures for helmets, cars and so on. You can extract them, edit them via a graphic program and insert them again.

The other ones... Dont know what that is.

For F1 2015 modding is impossible atm as the files are encoded.

bxml converter is for en- and decrypting crypted .xml files into plain readable files and reverse
editing xml is simple editing text, nothing complicated about - editing values like in a database just without GUI

jpk extractor is for opening the content of, you guessed it, jpk files like the raceload.jpk

Stay cool guys, everythings fine :) ;)

And yep, everything important can be found in the pdf file.
Hopefully @Stefan Dimitrijević you dont have problems installing the mod as some other people had lately.
Step by step, everything done exactly like written in PDF, but I have the same issues. My game also crashes 2 seconds after I start it. Oh well, it was worth giving a shot. At least I got all liveries from that season, which are my favorite!

Step by step, everything done exactly like written in PDF, but I have the same issues. My game also crashes 2 seconds after I start it. Oh well, it was worth giving a shot. At least I got all liveries from that season, which are my favorite!
Strange.... Some weeks/months ago i re-installed F1 2012 and the mod just to see if it works and everythign was fine.

Have you installed the 1.0 first? (http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/f1-2007-mod.545/updates)

-

Still dont know what the problem is with you guys. As i said, i tried to replicate your issues and i had none. Have you had installed some mods before on the game?
I really have no clue of the issue atm :/ :(

Hi Benutzername

How are you men?

Recently detected two fail in the mod and would like to pass on to you so they can be corrected. First, refers to the mode champions. Upon entering the first challenge against Kimi Raikkonen, after viewing the animation, the game closed. Second refers to the driver name Sebastian Vettel at Toro Rosso. Where it should be written Sebastian, is written Scott. Notice in the image attached. See you later brother ;)

Attachments

• Driver Name.JPG
    Driver Name.JPG
    97 KB · Views: 263
Hi Benutzername

How are you men?

Recently detected two fail in the mod and would like to pass on to you so they can be corrected. First, refers to the mode champions. Upon entering the first challenge against Kimi Raikkonen, after viewing the animation, the game closed. Second refers to the driver name Sebastian Vettel at Toro Rosso. Where it should be written Sebastian, is written Scott. Notice in the image attached. See you later brother ;)
Im fine.

We havent touched Champions Mode, could be that other changes from us broke that mode.
Cannot help you there :(

Scott Vettel can be easily fixed. There are two version, you can choose between Vettel and Speed, i think we made the fix already but im not too sure. Will edit it myself and send it to you later on.

The fix already existed in the last patch, there's nothing to wait for. (only if he finds himself unable again to change the .lng filename)
Yes, the Champions Mode is unable to work, same was with 1994, 1997 mods etc.

Tried several times the same **** and same **** again.. evry time getting 2012 mercedes instead of BMW...
When some people said that something didnt work i often tried it out myself. The same again and again and again.
You most likely must ahve overseen something in the instructions because everytime i and other contributors of the mod tried it, it worked. Follow it step by step on a clean installment of the game.

That's the only thing i can do to help you sadly.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 13 19.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 7.4%