F1 2007 MOD

Misc F1 2007 MOD RC1.5 release 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
We still will improve this mod. If you find problems/mistakes and so on: Contact us!
So I will ;)

As much as this mod is great, there are a few things you can improve to make the mod even better, Menu Pictures etc. When I talked to @Benutzername he mentioned Champions Mode as well, so tell me if anyone can improve these or other things, Thanks :)

So I will ;)

As much as this mod is great, there are a few things you can improve to make the mod even better, Menu Pictures etc. When I talked to @Benutzername he mentioned Champions Mode as well, so tell me if anyone can improve these or other things, Thanks :)

Yes, quite some things are not finished cause we rushed and released it before we finished compeltely. thats because we wanted to release it early enough before the F1 2013 release because we expectecd, that, like in the other years, everyone will switch the game. So the mod would be useless.
but... Most modders switched back to f1 2012, quite a few drivers too, because they dont like f1 2013, also most people want to paly a f1 2014 mod. In 2013 this isnt possible in a way its possible in 2012.

---

So -> We could develop and improve the 07 mod.
the thing is that i switched to 2013. I am doing mods mostly for myself, but im not playing 2012 anymore (maybe in a few years ;D) so i am not that interested in developing further. but it would be great to see a 100% complete mod of it.

havent had contact to the otehr people involved into the mod. Maybe they are interested. (not that im not interested, but im not that motivated and i have other stuff in real life to do, too.)

-the langauge data needs a update for champions and career mode. Some pictures need to be updated, too. Scott Speed helmet is not finished. Some smaller bugs are in there i think, too. Was long time ago... i guess there is more.

Yes, quite some things are not finished cause we rushed and released it before we finished compeltely. thats because we wanted to release it early enough before the F1 2013 release because we expectecd, that, like in the other years, everyone will switch the game. So the mod would be useless.
but... Most modders switched back to f1 2012, quite a few drivers too, because they dont like f1 2013, also most people want to paly a f1 2014 mod. In 2013 this isnt possible in a way its possible in 2012.

---

So -> We could develop and improve the 07 mod.
the thing is that i switched to 2013. I am doing mods mostly for myself, but im not playing 2012 anymore (maybe in a few years ;D) so i am not that interested in developing further. but it would be great to see a 100% complete mod of it.

havent had contact to the otehr people involved into the mod. Maybe they are interested. (not that im not interested, but im not that motivated and i have other stuff in real life to do, too.)

-the langauge data needs a update for champions and career mode. Some pictures need to be updated, too. Scott Speed helmet is not finished. Some smaller bugs are in there i think, too. Was long time ago... i guess there is more.
Good to know, hopefully this mod can get the improvements it requires ;)

Can you create this mod for F1 2013?

Sorry for my bad english, but i'm italian
In 2013 its nearly impossible to get good skins. So... No.

(But me and another guy are working on something to get the 2012 car models in 2013 (and 2011,2010 and 2009)... If we can get it to a state were the liverys are not messed up after importing the models, then we could import the 2007 mod). But thats far in the future i guess.

Hey everyone well i have done all the instructions that were written , when i finished all the steps and try to open my game it opens 2 s and then shut down do you know what could be the problem?

(Soory for my english i'm french)

Hey everyone well i have done all the instructions that were written , when i finished all the steps and try to open my game it opens 2 s and then shut down do you know what could be the problem?

(Soory for my english i'm french)
have you installed any mods previously?

(well... way too late answer from me, sorry for that, guess ive overseen the alert at that time)

Hi I Installed everything and the cars/garages are default and i did everything correct (the first time i did something wrong but i corrected it) the drivers names and tracks work but thats it

Hi I Installed everything and the cars/garages are default and i did everything correct (the first time i did something wrong but i corrected it) the drivers names and tracks work but thats it
Well.... I dont know why in the last weeks so many people do have problems with the mod. Had no comlaints before that and on youtube people already made videos about the mod so i think for most of the people it worked fine.

I've got to say: I havent made anything in terms of modding or driving in Codies F1 games roughly since this mod was released, so i am kinda out of the topic.

Still, someone wrote me a private message because he had problems so i reinstalled F1 2012 and tried to install the mod myself.

-> I redownloaded F1 2012
->Installed the main parts of V1.0 8(characters, garages/interior, frontend/etc, cars -> In that order.) -> Links are in the mod description

Worked fine.

After that you can install "5.Tracks- 2007 adverts and graphics" if you want to.

Then just installing the update, V1.5 and voila. It worked fine for me that way when i tested it again few weeks ago.

Hope it works for you that way

i uninstalled the game but it saved everything and i re installed the mods and it did not work
please tell me how to install it i don't know if im doing it correct
and when i finish the installer it says the thing might not have been installed correctly

i uninstalled the game but it saved everything and i re installed the mods and it did not work
please tell me how to install it i don't know if im doing it correct
and when i finish the installer it says the thing might not have been installed correctly
Well, as i said i am totally out of the material at this point and cannot help much.

All i can say is what ive already wrote, i tried to install it myself and it worked the way i wrote it down above.

" when i finish the installer it says the thing might not have been installed correctly" -> It as always doing that. Still worked for me.

I already did in post 174 in this thread.
Basically the same instrucstions i gave in the description of the mod.

As i said, i tried to install it myself like i told everyone in the descriptions and it worked absolutely fine s i have no idea where the problem is as i dont have these problems.
:/

I installed the files into a random file i dragged them into a folder i made for each of them and replaced the files manually and all of the cars textures were messed up badly the redbull looked retarded

I installed the files into a random file i dragged them into a folder i made for each of them and replaced the files manually and all of the cars textures were messed up badly the redbull looked retarded
You need to use our given installers. Otherwise the raceload.jpk wont install correctly which is responsible for the correct liverys.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 44 20.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 26 12.2%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.6%