F1 2007 MOD

Misc F1 2007 MOD RC1.5 release 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey Guys!

The friendly youtube user RenewableButtons, who mostly makes reviews of the best mods of RD ( F1 2012 Mods of the week ) has also done a review about the F1 2007 Mod.

His Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RenewableButtons/videos
Follow him on twitter: https://twitter.com/RenewableButton

^--- I hope this is allowed on Racedepartment, i am not sure, if it isnt allowed, it would be nice to cut the post after the video.

what team replaces what?

McLaren:McLaren based on the McLaren 3D Model
Ferrari:Ferrari based on the Marussia 3D Model
Renault:Lotus based on the McLaren 3D Model
Toyota:ForceIndia based on the Marussia 3D Model
Spyker:Caterham based on HRT 3D model
RedBull:RedBull based on HRT 3D model
ToroRosso:ToroRosso based on HRT 3D model
BMWSauber:Mercedes based on the McLaren 3D Model
Honda:Sauber based on the Marussia 3D Model/based on the McLaren 3D model (depends on if you install the pre-season or the season paint)
Williams:Williams based on the McLaren 3D Model
SuperAguri:Marussia based on HRT 3D model

I hope i havent messed something up.

Guys what times are you setting in Istanbul Park? When I use fast forward I go from competitive to way off the pace. I wanted to know if I just need to learn the track more or the fast forward function is a bug.

I'm setting times low 1.29 but fast forward ai are in the 27's thanks for the help.

Guys what times are you setting in Istanbul Park? When I use fast forward I go from competitive to way off the pace. I wanted to know if I just need to learn the track more or the fast forward function is a bug.

I'm setting times low 1.29 but fast forward ai are in the 27's thanks for the help.

I can do around 1:27 or 1:26 if lucky in Istanbul quali with a Mclaren. But the AI in that track is really too quick when fast forwarding a session. If you want to make them slower when fast forwarding, you can adjust the "hard_dry_lap_time_adjustment".

I had that already set to 1.5 by default. Try setting it higher, maybe 3.5

Hey. Can I do a Gameplay of this mod? I write the link in the video description so that your mod is gonna be a little bit mor popular. I have 102 suscribers.

I hipe you allow. My YouTube channel is F1L4R5 LP

Hey. Can I do a Gameplay of this mod? I write the link in the video description so that your mod is gonna be a little bit mor popular. I have 102 suscribers.

I hipe you allow. My YouTube channel is F1L4R5 LP

Of course!

We like that! Thanks for doing it! :)
Full permission ;)

Would you mind to post your gameplay inthis thread, too?

HI ! I want to do some LP from f1 2012 with your mod so can i use it ??
I using this mod personally on my carrer and its fantastic !
I hope that you still checking 2012 mods threads and i hope you will allow :)

Sorry for my bad English.

My channel -> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1-oaU43Jh4tw-6ZrshK4Kw
I still dont have any video because i want start my channel with F1 2012 with your mod.
Of course you are allowed to!

Of course you are allowed to!

Thank and i have one question. In game i saw france grand prix but it's india track. Bug or you did not make it out?

P.S.: Sorry for my bad English
bandicam 2013-11-25 15-55-28-848.jpg
bandicam 2013-11-25 15-55-31-863.jpg
bandicam 2013-11-25 15-55-28-848.jpg
bandicam 2013-11-25 15-55-31-863.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back