Status
Not open for further replies.
Sign me up please.

McLaren Mercedes would be nice
If not any car that is available.

Well, you got the McLaren No.1! :cool:

The others are in as well which makes this a full grid!!! :becky:

But if you wanna join please sign up and we will open a reserve list! :thumb:

Also everybody picked a car except Mehmet and Toni. Only two choices left, check page 4 of this thread for an overview!

Sorry guys, have to bail out, i did some laps just a go and this is way too fast for me without practice :)

I would wreck the entire field i fear. :)

One Spyker Available !

Are you sure Bram? There is a one hour practice session tonight as well. And once you get a good setup it's a lot easier to control! You won't be the only one struggling as well!

(And now don't go and shout "KWEETNIET!!!" :D )

Sorry guys, have to bail out, i did some laps just a go and this is way too fast for me without practice :)

I would wreck the entire field i fear. :)

One Spyker Available !

Being new here I`m a bit worried now if experienced drivers are pulling out, I`m not very fast round here chaps, I put quite a bit of practice in yesterday and 1.27 was the best I managed, so can I have some advice, I dont mind pulling out and letting a faster driver have my seat, but I also dont mind being a back marker, advise please.

1:27 isnt that bad,
No need to pull out just because you think your slow, Trust me, I will be at the rear end of the pack im sure of it.

Anyway I dont really want to be upfront with all these lot charging down to T1. I will pass them all while there making castles in the sand. :pound:

• Mehmet Arslan

Hey there guys, im signed up for this race but cant make it deu to some things i have to prepare for my holidays, teusday im going on holiday for 6 weeks to Turkey, so i have alot to do, but we will meet after my holidays thats for sure :).

Being new here I`m a bit worried now if experienced drivers are pulling out, I`m not very fast round here chaps, I put quite a bit of practice in yesterday and 1.27 was the best I managed, so can I have some advice, I dont mind pulling out and letting a faster driver have my seat, but I also dont mind being a back marker, advise please.

That i spam a lot doesnt mean that i am an experienced driver Mart :) Not at all as it comes to Formula 1 cars. Although i am pretty good in watching F1 on the tele :D

• Darron Miller

ooo can i be in if theres room just pick what ever car is left for me cheers

Im new here as well Mart and also a little bit worried.
Could anyboby help and point me to a setup for the race?

Many thanks

• shenken

There will be lots of crashes I fear because of the well known First Lap Heroes :)

Patrick,

Can you pull out fatboy as he as other commitements, i just think he is a coward :D

Just had a drive with these for the first time, like to leave things to the last minute :) but damn are these a handfull

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes