rF2 F1 2007 MMG @ Monza 20th of july.

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
True Steve, when qually starts you have to prepare the car for race .
After you have set your first time in qually you cant change the amount of starting fuel . If you make the mistake of putting only 5 laps you can still change the fuel for your pitstop to 20 laps . Then you will still make it with an early pitstop.
I did that last sunday :D

Aha! I wasn't the only one...:D

Umm we get no TC and no Brake assist amirite?

BTW this has to be one of the lesser track renderings of Monza, I wish we could use the Race one its so much better. Its ridiculously bumpy and i cant get my Ferrari to go over 300kph its crazy.

Umm we get no TC and no Brake assist amirite?

BTW this has to be one of the lesser track renderings of Monza, I wish we could use the Race one its so much better. Its ridiculously bumpy and i cant get my Ferrari to go over 300kph its crazy.

No aids allowed Cristian , Its racing as close as we can get to real :) That is the same for the track( Bumps are to get realistic feeling)
And in post #25 is a setup that has a 330 kph topspeed .
Did you try that 1 ?

All help is off in all RD races. There is a practice server running to get you in to shape. Lats night it was crowded with more ppl who had some practice and a race. Times where 1:23.xxx to 1:25 .
Just takes some time to get control over your right foot :)
Jens has shared his setup as well, maybe that one suits you.

Whooh still 1:25s doesnt seem like ill be able to pull the remaining 2 secs on you guys, but im trying. I've decided to stick to my own set up, for the sake of reality i dont want my setup to make the car bottom out so much so my ride heights are much higher that in ur setup Patrick. It was a good measuring stick, thanks for that.

Still struggling with the right suspension setup, and the tire temps are not optimal yet, the middle temp is still lowest. However I dont want to use too much camber as that might affect my tire wear. Off to some more practice.

EDIT: this is my set up. Less bottoming out i think gives me a few extra kms down the straigth, reached 330 plus on my new pb 24.1xx

Attachments

• CH_Monza_Q_MMG07.svm
    3.8 KB · Views: 272
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 205 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.4%
  • < 3 years