DTM 2012 Series for RACE 07/rFactor

Desktop Backgrounds anyone? The A5 currently has the same wheels as the M3, don't worry about the finedetailing, it's there - just not as extreme. Still gotta add the hood extakes but that probably wouldn't change that much to the overall image.

audia5bmwm3.jpg

audia5bmwm32.jpg

Is it me or is the spoiler on the Audi bigger than on the BMW? I vaguely remember a rule that the spoilers on all DTM cars should be identical to eachother so that no team/brand can gain an advantage because of it. Might be completely wrong though! It's just a vague memory I have of reading it somewhere.. :)

I vaguely remember a rule that the spoilers on all DTM cars should be identical to eachother so that no team/brand can gain an advantage because of it. Might be completely wrong though! It's just a vague memory I have of reading it somewhere.. :)
Not sure about the rule, but in various pictures of the cars it seems to vary. In some they are indeed identical on all three cars. However, in others the spoilers are roughly the same size, but the BMW has large end plates whereas the Audis are thin. (Essentially the reverse of what is on the models above.)

Edit: Judging by the photos from a test day, the models above are correct. End plates are different on each car.

2012-04-02-012.jpg

2012-04-02-008.jpg

2012-04-02-011.jpg

(Just threw the Merc in for good measure.)

DANG! I'm pretty much in a bind here. 3DSimED's trial (20 Days) are over and i currently can't afford to buy it (heck if i could i'd save for a Racing wheel!) - Googled the net for some time trying to find a *.GMT Import/Export plugin for max '12 but found nothing (There is one for 2009-10).

Does anyone of you know a Tool that allows Importing GMT's(and exporting them into *.3ds) and Importing *.3ds(with exporting it to *.gmt for Race07)?

hm...yeah...stupid problem :(
and the old plugin for 3dsmax really don't work with the 2012 version? :O_o:

maybe there is anyone willing to convert the models for you until you are able to do it by yourself?!
I could do, but I don't want to be the only one you rely on :whistling: I don't want to say I'm not responsible but my problem is the time...sometimes a conversion would be possible at the same day but sometimes it might take a week or too :(

hm...yeah...stupid problem :(
and the old plugin for 3dsmax really don't work with the 2012 version? :O_o:

maybe there is anyone willing to convert the models for you until you are able to do it by yourself?!
I could do, but I don't want to be the only one you rely on :whistling: I don't want to say I'm not responsible but my problem is the time...sometimes a conversion would be possible at the same day but sometimes it might take a week or too :(
3ds Max 2012 has some differences in the graphics engine.

3ds Max 2012 has some differences in the graphics engine.
Yeah, also scripting's never been my forte - so i couldn't possibly fix it myself.

Downloaded ENB Series (Graphic enhancement plugin for various games) and tryed it out on Race 07. Adds color correction, motionblur (Faster->Stronger, only on when driving). It can also add AmbientOcclusion shadows (which seem weird). Nontheless it can make the game look a bit better.

screenshot154048.jpg

screenshot154745.jpg

*EDIT*

Just in case you're wondering about how it looks with ambient occlusion:

screenshot12958.jpg

hell yeah, this season will be great. already have my tickets for the final race :)

have to agree with you, FuNK, that the ENBSeries really make the Game like look a cartoon. but have to test this ingame.

to your problem, Afinda, i think there is a solution - have to ask some friends of mine, they know much more about that stuff than me :D will tell you soon.

Current Project status is still at: HOLD

If there is a long term member of RaceDepartment with a License for 3DSimED - I am willing to give away the models meshes and make the UVW Map / Template for the Audi A5. You may are free to Implement these into: Race 07(MUST), any Race 07 Addon(Optional), rFactor.

If you agree with these conditions feel free to contact me here. I have to warn you though, your license for using the models meshes are limited to the above mentioned games only and if i happen to see these somewhere else i won't hesitate to get a lawyer (This might sound harsh but is necessary due to my 3ds max License(Student) limitations.)

Current Project status is still at: HOLD

If there is a long term member of RaceDepartment with a License for 3DSimED - I am willing to give away the models meshes and make the UVW Map / Template for the Audi A5. You may are free to Implement these into: Race 07(MUST), any Race 07 Addon(Optional), rFactor.

If you agree with these conditions feel free to contact me here. I have to warn you though, your license for using the models meshes are limited to the above mentioned games only and if i happen to see these somewhere else i won't hesitate to get a lawyer (This might sound harsh but is necessary due to my 3ds max License(Student) limitations.)

I already offered my help...so it's just up to you ;)

Your work is exceptional, and I applaud you and all others who give of their time and effort in such projects. Thank you.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back