DTM 2012 Series for RACE 07/rFactor

Is the project status still hold??
...would like to see work going on...but If you have no licence I understand it!!
...very sad to see these two very good cars in the W.I.P. phase and nothing is going on!! ;)

sheiderBox.jpg

hey Sven,
i think it's okay when i answer here for Afinda, because he hasn't shown up for months now.
of course you can do some skins, because at Page 2 he posted the BMW templates. so if you want to, you can do some skins.
Problem is that Afinda didn't said exactly if he allows or not allows painting skins for him. he ignored Emres Skin and meant that we can paint it so he can "unwrap" the skins to the model, but also he set a copyright on the skins. so... think thats something only the moderators or even better himself can tell us.

To sum it up: you can make some skins for sure, but i'm in doubt that you can publish them.

my friend haunetal1990 and i wanted to take over the Mod that Andreas Biester aka. Afinda started, but as we never got any models (except the BMW of course) we weren't able to make any progress. Dunno if anyone else wanted to finish the other cars too.
And to find out about the progress he maybe made is pretty hard as he hasn't shown up for around two months now, neither here nor in Skype.

About the DTM-Liga.it Mod, on their homepage was a pic titled as "DTMLigaIT_2012 Final" (http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/337726_4494904180623_2049353619_o.jpg), but afaik thats for rF1/2 only.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.