Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have ready v2.ino file to upload ? or send to LTOMBINI@ALICE.IT
thanks

Yo have to do all the steps to make an .ino file to upload to Arduino.
Once you had it, you have to open .ino file with IDE app. Then, when you see the code you have to search what I said and replace this little code to make TM print values as you want.

See my old video, this is with InvertedTM1638() instance instead TM1638()

I should have waited a little. With v.5.1.3 the problem has disappeared. Thank you

Perfect then!

You have ready v2.ino file to upload ? or send to LTOMBINI@ALICE.IT
thanks

Sorry but I deleted this folder and forgot to save the .ino.
But, once more, is as simply as search in your sketch the code "TM1638 module(x, x, x)" and put an "Inverted" before like that: "InvertedTM1638 module(x, x, x)"

I am still trying to find a possibility to show up engine map on my nextion display for AMG GT3 (iRacing). I searched in properties (dev mode). I found DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.Telemetry.EngineMapSetting and tried this, but this is empty. Do you have some advice if I can get this engine map value (1,2,3 for AMG GT3) from iRacing within simhub?

Hello
I have another problem connecting 4 Max7219 but only 2 well showing and the last 2 wrong. Connectivity is good. Only how to change the options in SumHib display 3 and 4 change.

IMG_0147.JPG IMG_0148.JPG IMG_0147.JPG

Hello
I have another problem connecting 4 Max7219 but only 2 well showing and the last 2 wrong. Connectivity is good.

View attachment 190442 View attachment 190443 View attachment 190442
I also had a lot of trouble with 6 modules!
At last, i decided to wire all modules in parallel, not in series from module to module! For me this works!
Try to wire VCC, GND, CS and CLK parallel to all Max7219-modules and only the data line in chain from Dout to Din.

hth

When you power several devices, better wire directly from the power source to each device. If not, when you go through other devices and its wiring, power will drop because there are losses in the cable or the circuits. For that, you will need to each device to restore power levels for itself to "send it" to the next device.

Sorry if it's not clear, it's hard for me to explain that in English.

Hi ! I've tested a couple of weeks ago it was working fine. The only issue (but it's due to ets2) you can only run 64 version from steam if you point from simhub to the x64 exe it will run in 32bit anyway.

Ok, but on simhub setting how to point to steam ? (desktop shortcut of ETS2 make a general error)
thanks in advance

Ok, but on simhub setting how to point to steam ? (desktop shortcut of ETS2 make a general error)
thanks in advance

I've searched a little, there is a command line option to force in 64 biit, so I've added game arguments for next versions (incoming)

It will look like this :
upload_2017-5-13_11-52-11.png

Just point to the game exe (32 bit works) and add "-64bit" it will now start in 64 bit

Wotever updated SimHub, DIY Sim racing Dash with a new update entry:

To infinity and beyond!

"Little" update with lot of goodies :
  • IRacing :
    • Added some properties to the sample data when not running IRacing
    • "Self learning" feature, since IRacing documentation does not specifies all the available data, SimHub "learns" when it discover a new property, it will allow to cover car specific data or new properties to come with new IRacing updates. When SimHub discover a new property it will be available on next simhub restart and will be perisisted.
    • Iracing map...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering