Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
just started to use simhub 2 days ago. Great work, chapeau! I am using iRacing and plan to create AMG GT3 dashboard like in game for nextion 4.3. I am getting used to it step by step. So far used the available data for my new dash in the ini file. I wonder if it would be possible to access 'engine map', 'ABS', 'Traction Control' as it is in the ingame display? How can I find out about the list of accessible data for iRacing?
Thx for your passion!

Hi,
just started to use simhub 2 days ago. Great work, chapeau! I am using iRacing and plan to create AMG GT3 dashboard like in game for nextion 4.3. I am getting used to it step by step. So far used the available data for my new dash in the ini file. I wonder if it would be possible to access 'engine map', 'ABS', 'Traction Control' as it is in the ingame display? How can I find out about the list of accessible data for iRacing?
Thx for your passion!

Hi !
Almost any game data are available, try to enable developper mode and dig into the properties list ;)

lilG on AC forums has made a pretty complete nextion template dedicated to IRacing, you may have a look :

http://filehorst.de/d/bBFkjFAc
index.php

Great Work man, I supported the development.. ;)
I have a little question, on TM1638 Modules is possible clockwise of 180° ?
the LED bar are more racing style up istead of down..
thanks man!

Great Work man, I supported the development.. ;)
I have a little question, on TM1638 Modules is possible clockwise of 180° ?
the LED bar are more racing style up istead of down..
thanks man!
Yep ! Of course ! Check reverse display on each device you want to make it upside down.
upload_2017-5-5_11-58-22.png

To reverse orientation in TM you must edit Arduino code and replace TM1638 module(x, x, x); by InvertedTM1638 module(x, x, x);

With this, you'll have leds at the top and digits at the bottom. "Bad" thing is that you'll have the dots at the top instead at the bottom.

Hello,
this is a great program, but i need to get the specific values(rpm,speed,...)to my arduino, so it's good for more customization. I'm using tft display that isn't supported by the template filler. Is there a way i can get it manualy in the program? Or can you please make template just for the measured values?
Thanks for answer, it will help me a lot :).

Hello and many thanks for this fantastic software. Its re-ignited my love for tinkering !!
I am using this with an i2c lcd screen and 8 additional buttons on one nano and 2 Tm1638 modules on anothe nano. After a few dumb moments i now have them working great together. Next job is a Nextion screen with a dash of some description. My question is.. is it possible to have my 8 additional buttons change the screens on different units. I can change the lcd screens but cant figure out if it possible to change the TM1638 screens which are on a different nano. Changing Nextion screens may be needed to be done at some point too.
Huge thanks again for your efforts.

Hello,
this is a great program, but i need to get the specific values(rpm,speed,...)to my arduino, so it's good for more customization. I'm using tft display that isn't supported by the template filler. Is there a way i can get it manualy in the program? Or can you please make template just for the measured values?
Thanks for answer, it will help me a lot :).

Sadly there is no way SimHub, has an optimized communication protocol for each kind of device, the arduino sketch is conceived as a "display driver".

Hello and many thanks for this fantastic software. Its re-ignited my love for tinkering !!
I am using this with an i2c lcd screen and 8 additional buttons on one nano and 2 Tm1638 modules on anothe nano. After a few dumb moments i now have them working great together. Next job is a Nextion screen with a dash of some description. My question is.. is it possible to have my 8 additional buttons change the screens on different units. I can change the lcd screens but cant figure out if it possible to change the TM1638 screens which are on a different nano. Changing Nextion screens may be needed to be done at some point too.
Huge thanks again for your efforts.

Hi it's a feature I have to add, today all the modules are seens by simhub as one big screen and so they are all changing at the same time. So today there is no way to split them, but I have this on my todo list. (which is pretty long :D)

Hi it's a feature I have to add, today all the modules are seens by simhub as one big screen and so they are all changing at the same time. So today there is no way to split them, but I have this on my todo list. (which is pretty long :D)
No problem. Just keep up the good work, awesome stuff..

Wotever updated SimHub, DIY Sim racing Dash with a new update entry:

Let's get started !

"Beta is just an excuse to your ugly bugs"
An anonymous developper, 2015

Finally the release stage !
What's new since last offical release ?
  • All games readers has been rewritten (RF1 and RF2 ingames plugins have been changed to the CrewChief plugins)
  • Lots of perf tunning
  • New nextion option to power off lcd when not in game
  • Dash Studio optimizations
  • Com port ban option (see wiki) to avoid conflicts with other hardware using com ports.
  • Generated...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering