Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today you can't trigger blinking of the whole screen using a trigger, you can create a blinking screen and switch to it using events (you can create your own events), but i don't think it's adapted to your request.

However In formula mode you can make each part blink by using the formula mode with the blink function:
Here is a sample of a blinking rpm when rpms are over 90% :

if(blink('rpmblink', 250,[SerialDashPlugin.ComputedRPMPercent]>90),'', format([DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.Rpms],'0'))

View attachment 222489

It works! I wouldnt have thought of that.

Whats the '250' parameter for?

It works! I wouldnt have thought of that.

Whats the '250' parameter for?
It's 250ms, it's blink speed, and the previous 'rpmblink' is the "blinker key" , it allows to sync multiple formulas if you want to make multiple parts blink in sync (as long as you use the same speed :D)

Basically I've bundled all the templates I requested the rights to share them, for the other you see my previous response : http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/simhub-diy-sim-racing-dash.121578/page-95#post-2625399,

There is this mod also available for nextion : http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/simhub-formula-template-for-nextion-3-2-screen.17943/ but it would require to to strech it up a bit.
thanks for answer..but i cant use nextion editor to strech 3.2 template... can you explain some please?

Basically I've bundled all the templates I requested the rights to share them, for the other you see my previous response : http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/simhub-diy-sim-racing-dash.121578/page-95#post-2625399,

There is this mod also available for nextion : http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/simhub-formula-template-for-nextion-3-2-screen.17943/ but it would require to to strech it up a bit.

I'll make a 3.5 and a 4.3 inch version soon although I don't have those screens to test

Fantastic work. I will try the combined button box & ws2812 led (possible I hope) when I build my next wheel, although this will be some time away - probbably will be the 3drap.it kit I think. I probably want to move to a non-nextion screen so I can use dash studio as much more flexible than nextion. I've seen some

**** that awesome ...need
to find out how to connect it now

Simply click here and follow the instructions ;)
upload_2017-11-16_12-49-22.png

I'll make a 3.5 and a 4.3 inch version soon although I don't have those screens to test

Fantastic work. I will try the combined button box & ws2812 led (possible I hope) when I build my next wheel, although this will be some time away - probbably will be the 3drap.it kit I think. I probably want to move to a non-nextion screen so I can use dash studio as much more flexible than nextion. I've seen some
Thanks for making a 3.5 template, your template is amazing and I guess a lot of people would be happy to find it in different sizes.

Concerning the leds + button box for now i support only the conversion of the previously supported inputs as gamepad (tm1638 + simple push buttons), there is no advanced support of it yet (like MMJoy), however since the code is build to make the gamepad working it's possible to add your own button box logic in parallel to the SimHub displays. I hope to have the time to get something like MMJoy (maybe a bit more basic) into the Simhub sketch to make a good DIY dash/button box solution.

Thanks for making a 3.5 template, your template is amazing and I guess a lot of people would be happy to find it in different sizes.

Concerning the leds + button box for now i support only the conversion of the previously supported inputs as gamepad (tm1638 + simple push buttons), there is no advanced support of it yet (like MMJoy), however since the code is build to make the gamepad working it's possible to add your own button box logic in parallel to the SimHub displays. I hope to have the time to get something like MMJoy (maybe a bit more basic) into the Simhub sketch to make a good DIY dash/button box solution.

Ooops... I didn't finish my previous post off! I was typing it on my phone and it didn't save it properly lol Can't remember what I was saying for the rest of it now lol

It will be some way off before I can afford to make a new wheel. Middle of next year most likely! I think just adding own code for button box logic should be sufficient for most people.

As for the template, shouldn't be too much work to make it in different sizes. I did the pages in photoshop so all the squares, etc are saved as layers so should be just a case of making it bigger - should have no loss of quality either. The most time consuming bit will be getting the fonts the correct size in nextion editor.

I haven't really played with dash studio as yet (as not had the need) but will probably make a version for that too at some point.

Ooops... I didn't finish my previous post off! I was typing it on my phone and it didn't save it properly lol Can't remember what I was saying for the rest of it now lol

It will be some way off before I can afford to make a new wheel. Middle of next year most likely! I think just adding own code for button box logic should be sufficient for most people.

As for the template, shouldn't be too much work to make it in different sizes. I did the pages in photoshop so all the squares, etc are saved as layers so should be just a case of making it bigger - should have no loss of quality either. The most time consuming bit will be getting the fonts the correct size in nextion editor.

I haven't really played with dash studio as yet (as not had the need) but will probably make a version for that too at some point.

People might ask google, or bing, or whatever search-engine they prefer.
Thinking of trying to switch with my button box to Simhub .... Weekend is coming :)
I use a Nextion surrounded by 32 LEDs (16 on top of the screen mainly for RPM, 8 left and 8 right for some other bling bling). So I need 2 USB-Slots for 1 device. Maybe I'll try to reduce it to 1 USB-Slot and using the Arduino Micro.

People might ask google, or bing, or whatever search-engine they prefer.
Thinking of trying to switch with my button box to Simhub .... Weekend is coming :)
I use a Nextion surrounded by 32 LEDs (16 on top of the screen mainly for RPM, 8 left and 8 right for some other bling bling). So I need 2 USB-Slots for 1 device. Maybe I'll try to reduce it to 1 USB-Slot and using the Arduino Micro.
I'm affraid i've not made the ultimate combination :D i've made nextion + button box and "simhub sketch" + button box, but historically nextion have always been seperated to the arduino stuffs, it would require a good architecture rework to get the ultimate AIO working : nextion + arduino stuffs + button box on the same board

Big @Wotever I have a problem, I can not use the Nextion and the Arduino TM1638 with Richard Burns Rally or its mod. I tried with other games and SimHub works perfectly, with RBR I can not configure it, can you help me? Thanks in advance!

hii.. i try to change the default template for 3.5 screen and.. i changed the black bacgground with a 480*320 ong file and i changed the place of others part area... but when i try to compile it gives me some error...
should i make something for this ?

Big @Wotever I have a problem, I can not use the Nextion and the Arduino TM1638 with Richard Burns Rally or its mod. I tried with other games and SimHub works perfectly, with RBR I can not configure it, can you help me? Thanks in advance!

Hi ! You installed the dll ? Like it's indicated, it works on the 1.02 SSE update make also sure not to have any other software dashboard running which could use the udp port required to grab data.

hii.. i try to change the default template for 3.5 screen and.. i changed the black bacgground with a 480*320 ong file and i changed the place of others part area... but when i try to compile it gives me some error...
should i make something for this ?
Hi ! Could you give a snapshot or the error message ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes