Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!
Thank you for an fantastic "little" software! :)
I was wondering if there are more HMI dashes than the ones under NextionTemplate?
This are good, just wondering if there might be more, somewhere i can download that would work with Simhub? :)

Thank you!
Hi !

I've put all the templates I had in this, there are some available on the original AC thread,http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/i...rix-lcd-touch-screen-v4-0-6-2016-12-29.23329/ and lost here in the thread too, but I did not asked for permission to share them -shame on me :D).
If you like the already packaged templates it's also possible to relook them without having to dig into the mappings files just by moving things around into the nextion editor.

Wotever updated SimHub, DIY Sim racing Dash with a new update entry:

On the road again !

What's new in 6.1.0

- Switched to the PC2 Sharedmemory API V2 (Make sure to change your settings !!)

- Arduino sketch is now compatible with Arduino Pro Micro and can expose all the configured inputs as a gamepad.

- Sectors data extracted for all the games possible

- Fixed a lot of little things about opponents data (missing player in RF1, missing best lap in R3E)

- Added a sketch to get the nextion working through an Arduino Pro Micro, it...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Doesn't work on my end :cry:
Log:

[2017-11-15 23:52:17,064] INFO - Starting SimHub v6.1.0 (build time : 11/15/2017 23:04:51)
[2017-11-15 23:52:17,069] INFO - Administrator privileges : True
[2017-11-15 23:52:17,070] INFO - OS version : Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
[2017-11-15 23:52:17,070] INFO - Donator License status : Licensed
[2017-11-15 23:52:18,587] INFO - (Re)Starting PCars2 Game Manager and plugin manager
[2017-11-15 23:52:18,706] ERROR - Error while loading game manager
System.InvalidOperationException: Cannot find a valid HwndSource
at RawInputProcessor.RawPresentationInput.GetHwndSource(Visual visual)
at RawInputProcessor.RawPresentationInput..ctor(Visual visual, RawInputCaptureMode captureMode)
at SimHub.Plugins.InputPlugins.KeyboardReaderPlugin.<Init>b__16_0()
at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeDelegateCore()
at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeImpl()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Wait(TimeSpan timeout)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.InvokeImpl(DispatcherOperation operation, CancellationToken cancellationToken, TimeSpan timeout)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.Invoke(Action callback, DispatcherPriority priority, CancellationToken cancellationToken, TimeSpan timeout)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.Invoke(Action callback)
at SimHub.Plugins.InputPlugins.KeyboardReaderPlugin.Init(PluginManager pluginManager)
at SimHub.Plugins.PluginManager.<.ctor>b__13_3(IPlugin i)
at SimHub.Plugins.PluginManager.PluginAction(Action`1 action)
at SimHub.Plugins.PluginManager..ctor(IGameManager gameManager, IList`1 allowedUserPlugins)
at SimHubWPF.MainWindow.<>c__DisplayClass33_0.<ChangeGame>b__1()

Hi !

I've put all the templates I had in this, there are some available on the original AC thread,http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/i...rix-lcd-touch-screen-v4-0-6-2016-12-29.23329/ and lost here in the thread too, but I did not asked for permission to share them -shame on me :D).
If you like the already packaged templates it's also possible to relook them without having to dig into the mappings files just by moving things around into the nextion editor.

Am kinda new to this, got my F1 wheel with a nextion 4,3 screen ready built yesterday so trying it out for the first time.
What exactly do you mean with relook them without mapping? What i have understand previous versions of nextion editor had the option "create mapping file" but newer versions lack this function?

Also, when i try the BuTonZ - Nection Templates (4,3) i get it to work but the rev meter wont work and brake temps is static on 100 cels (only tried on AC yet), no matter which of templates inside BuTonZ i try i experience the same issue. The 3.4DASH seemes to work perfectly though, any solutions? :)

one thing i noticed last night, when I was replaying a race on AC the rev lights/dash display is not active. But when I playback a race on pcars2 both displays are functioning. is there a setting that I'm missing on AC?
I want to show off the display

one thing i noticed last night, when I was replaying a race on AC the rev lights/dash display is not active. But when I playback a race on pcars2 both displays are functioning. is there a setting that I'm missing on AC?
I want to show off the display

In fact it's more an inconsistency from me, my original intent was to lock replays and such things to avoid data tracking corruption, It's something I plan to review to allow working dash on more replays conditions on more game, however games may also on their side be inconsistent in the fact of giving data in replays.

Am kinda new to this, got my F1 wheel with a nextion 4,3 screen ready built yesterday so trying it out for the first time.
What exactly do you mean with relook them without mapping? What i have understand previous versions of nextion editor had the option "create mapping file" but newer versions lack this function?

Also, when i try the BuTonZ - Nection Templates (4,3) i get it to work but the rev meter wont work and brake temps is static on 100 cels (only tried on AC yet), no matter which of templates inside BuTonZ i try i experience the same issue. The 3.4DASH seemes to work perfectly though, any solutions? :)
I will take a look tomorrow I keep you in touch ;-)

Doesn't work on my end :cry:
Log:

[2017-11-15 23:52:17,064] INFO - Starting SimHub v6.1.0 (build time : 11/15/2017 23:04:51)
[2017-11-15 23:52:17,069] INFO - Administrator privileges : True
[2017-11-15 23:52:17,070] INFO - OS version : Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
[2017-11-15 23:52:17,070] INFO - Donator License status : Licensed
[2017-11-15 23:52:18,587] INFO - (Re)Starting PCars2 Game Manager and plugin manager
[2017-11-15 23:52:18,706] ERROR - Error while loading game manager
System.InvalidOperationException: Cannot find a valid HwndSource
at RawInputProcessor.RawPresentationInput.GetHwndSource(Visual visual)
at RawInputProcessor.RawPresentationInput..ctor(Visual visual, RawInputCaptureMode captureMode)
at SimHub.Plugins.InputPlugins.KeyboardReaderPlugin.<Init>b__16_0()
at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeDelegateCore()
at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeImpl()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Wait(TimeSpan timeout)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.InvokeImpl(DispatcherOperation operation, CancellationToken cancellationToken, TimeSpan timeout)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.Invoke(Action callback, DispatcherPriority priority, CancellationToken cancellationToken, TimeSpan timeout)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.Invoke(Action callback)
at SimHub.Plugins.InputPlugins.KeyboardReaderPlugin.Init(PluginManager pluginManager)
at SimHub.Plugins.PluginManager.<.ctor>b__13_3(IPlugin i)
at SimHub.Plugins.PluginManager.PluginAction(Action`1 action)
at SimHub.Plugins.PluginManager..ctor(IGameManager gameManager, IList`1 allowedUserPlugins)
at SimHubWPF.MainWindow.<>c__DisplayClass33_0.<ChangeGame>b__1()

Really strange :S , however I understand the bug even if I never had it ;) fix is incoming ;)

Would really like to use these but I am getting a corrupt file when I download it. Usually when that happens it's a Chrome issue so using IE usually cures it, but not this time.

Any chance you could re upload the file or send it to me direct.

Thanks

Hello
I wanted to present and share my Dash to SimHub. Dash is made for Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Scania.

I greet PapaSim

https://www.magentacloud.de/share/n1d7k9tzti
1jpg_qxhxswa.jpg
2jpg_qxhxswq.jpg
3jpg_qxhxssp.jpg

It's good to wake up for such great news. I've been waiting for the ShakeIt integration. A donation is now due. :)
I haven't downloaded it yet, I'm curious, is ShakeIt plugin going to work with the existing Arduino Uno and motor shield that I used with the previous version?

It's good to wake up for such great news. I've been waiting for the ShakeIt integration. A donation is now due. :)
I haven't downloaded it yet, I'm curious, is ShakeIt plugin going to work with the existing Arduino Uno and motor shield that I used with the previous version?
Hi !

Yes it uses the same board, but you will need to upload the simhub arduino sketch (see the wiki) it's slightly different, I've also added some "safety measures" compared to the original shakeit like shutting down motors after 1second if no new data comes. This version is definitely an early beta, but I tried to balance better the effects across the games and I've added more effects on rf1/2/ automobilsta

Hi mate. Would it be possible to make the 7seg blink when it reaches a certain rpm, like what the LEDs do?
Today you can't trigger blinking of the whole screen using a trigger, you can create a blinking screen and switch to it using events (you can create your own events), but i don't think it's adapted to your request.

However In formula mode you can make each part blink by using the formula mode with the blink function:
Here is a sample of a blinking rpm when rpms are over 90% :

if(blink('rpmblink', 250,[SerialDashPlugin.ComputedRPMPercent]>90),'', format([DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.Rpms],'0'))

upload_2017-11-16_7-43-4.png

hii..thanks for this software..where can i find a 3.5 nextion formula 1 template ?
Basically I've bundled all the templates I requested the rights to share them, for the other you see my previous response : http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/simhub-diy-sim-racing-dash.121578/page-95#post-2625399,

There is this mod also available for nextion : http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/simhub-formula-template-for-nextion-3-2-screen.17943/ but it would require to to strech it up a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 113 88.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 22 17.2%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 21 16.4%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 17 13.3%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 39 30.5%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 47 36.7%