Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ! As seen in the shared data it's technically "paused" , when paused all the games readers are suspended to avoid data corruption and state loss of track generation and lap history for instance, sadly I can't change this behavior :(
When I see it correct you use Ironwolfs plugin?! I have take a look in the "rF2 Shared Memory Monitor" he released with the plugin and the data recording didn't stop when I'm in the lobby (in garage), it records all data of the current session.

Last edited:
Hi! This is an amazing tool! I'm very impressed!

I've tested with an TM1638 module and it works very well, but i dont like wires, so I changed the arduino sketch to use a bluetooth module (HC-05) instead of Usb Serial.

SimHub search and finds the module, and are able to comunicate and update the module, but it disconnects all the time. From what I understand, reading de logs, what is happening is TimeoutExceptions. Probally the tool was made to use usual serial port, which is much faster then a bluetooth COM... there is any way to change the default timeout?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Hi! This is an amazing tool! I'm very impressed!

I've tested with an TM1638 module and it works very well, but i dont like wires, so I changed the arduino sketch to use a bluetooth module (HC-05) instead of Usb Serial.

SimHub search and finds the module, and are able to comunicate and update the module, but it disconnects all the time. From what I understand, reading de logs, what is happening is TimeoutExceptions. Probally the tool was made to use usual serial port, which is much faster then a bluetooth COM... there is any way to change the default timeout?

Thanks in advance!

Hi ! I was thinking to do it but never bought the required module :D,

My sketch use a kind of light flow control, every 16 bytes the arduino have to send an acknowledgement byte, SimHub tolerate 3 packet late before waiting for them explicitly, if one of the acknowledgment packet is not received within 0.5 second, I trigger a timeout disconnect and reconnect to the arduino. This behavior has to be maintained to avoid overfilling arduino buffer and losing data (simhub tries to go as fast as possible :D and losing data without this occurs really really fast) .

So if the timeout occurs it looks like the "ack" packets are not sent back or at least received, could you check that you did not lost this part of "FlowSerialRead" function ?

Wotever updated SimHub, DIY Sim racing Dash with a new update entry:

Burnout day !

What's new ?
  • Radar widget for Dash Studio :
  • Networking ! Use simhub on multiple computers, you won't know anymore where to look !
  • Arduino sketch setup got simplified You don't have to deal with arduino ide anymore !
  • Tach offset is now in % instead of absolute RPM
  • Fixed replay on Iracing
  • Fixed a problem on screen mapping on arduino...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last version is great!! with tacho addon.. :)
Only a question if I wont map a key for go to next screen on tm1638 on mapping panel if I press a key to assing the usb key don't match with real key...
Manual or wiki exist ?

Hotfix and sun

Hi !
Big hotfix following yesterday release,
  • Fix for some dash slowed down by a removed option on "speed" component
  • Huuugeee improvements on the ControlCenter refresh rate.
  • Fixed a bug where joystick inputs where triggered multiple times after game change
  • AC opponent tracking in 64 bits was not working since 1.14, please update using the latest version of crewchief plugin included with SimHub.
  • Fixes on the "netcode"
  • The cursor is now hidden on DashStudio when the...

Is there an option in the value multiplication program? ETS2 vehicle damage value of 0.05 I would multiply 100 times to get 5%

Hotfix & Map management enhancements

What's new ?
  • Fixed some stutters and lock caused by network feature
  • New map management.
    • The map is now generated by the first valid lap, if somehow the map is incorrect you have a new action to ask for map regeneration "DiscardCurrentMap" , you can cancel it any time before the end of the lap by triggering it again. For backward compatibility SimHub will still use your previous records until it gets it's first "map record"
  • Maps records on network clients are...

Amazing work @Wotever extremely impressive.

I've been looking at using your dashboards mainly as an overlay and have put together a dashboard that is 5760x1080 and then placed a delta Bar etc. Where I want them, basically attempting to recreate track map plugin, as I'm mainly looking to use this in rf2.

What I was wondering if you get some spare time is if it would be possible to expand on the transparent feature and actually add in click through functionality?
I've used this program for some other things which is just a little desktop app to make windows transparent and also able to be clicked through using keyboard shortcuts.
http://www.lukepaynesoftware.com/projects/peek-through/

Thought it may be something that could possibly be added to your program?

Also for anyone else out there (since you have enough on your plate) does anyone have a widget for rf2 that will pull tyre wear percentages or be able to provide some guidance on how to get this info?

My other wish list item is time worth of fuel remaining based on the last couple of laps or something?

Btw happy for you to name a price for each items if no one else has them developed already and I'll make a donation of that amount for your efforts :)

I've been looking at using your dashboards mainly as an overlay and have put together a dashboard that is 5760x1080 and then placed a delta Bar etc. Where I want them, basically attempting to recreate track map plugin, as I'm mainly looking to use this in rf2.

What I was wondering if you get some spare time is if it would be possible to expand on the transparent feature and actually add in click through functionality?
I've used this program for some other things which is just a little desktop app to make windows transparent and also able to be clicked through using keyboard shortcuts.

Also for anyone else out there (since you have enough on your plate) does anyone have a widget for rf2 that will pull tyre wear percentages or be able to provide some guidance on how to get this info?

My other wish list item is time worth of fuel remaining based on the last couple of laps or something?

Btw happy for you to name a price for each items if no one else has them developed already and I'll make a donation of that amount for your efforts :)
Originally the overlays were partially click trough in fact I made them intentionally clickables :D
My main concern was how to go out of the click through mode ? I f i have

I will look to convert fuel consumption into time if possible ;),

For click through it's an easy code to add, but my main concern is how to get out of this mode when the window is click through :D (since you can't interact with the window anymore ? If you have an idea i'm interested :D, nether less I just tested click through it will work fine ;) I just need to solve this question :D

Originally the overlays were partially click trough in fact I made them intentionally clickables :D
My main concern was how to go out of the click through mode ? I f i have

I will look to convert fuel consumption into time if possible ;),

For click through it's an easy code to add, but my main concern is how to get out of this mode when the window is click through :D (since you can't interact with the window anymore ? If you have an idea i'm interested :D, nether less I just tested click through it will work fine ;) I just need to solve this question :D
When I was using it with other apps, the one I linked used a keyboard short cut to turn it on and off (I used shift+F1) to reselect it once id finished I just used alt+tab to reselect and then the keyboard short cut again to turn it off.

Even better then that, although not sure this is even possible, could you make the button (like the transparency button) not click through but all the rest? Guessing that may not be possible.

When I was using it with other apps, the one I linked used a keyboard short cut to turn it on and off (I used shift+F1) to reselect it once id finished I just used alt+tab to reselect and then the keyboard short cut again to turn it off.

Even better then that, although not sure this is even possible, could you make the button (like the transparency button) not click through but all the rest? Guessing that may not be possible.
Yeah that was the solution I was thinking I will just have to find how to get the window clickable when you hover this particular button.

Hi ! I was thinking to do it but never bought the required module :D,

My sketch use a kind of light flow control, every 16 bytes the arduino have to send an acknowledgement byte, SimHub tolerate 3 packet late before waiting for them explicitly, if one of the acknowledgment packet is not received within 0.5 second, I trigger a timeout disconnect and reconnect to the arduino. This behavior has to be maintained to avoid overfilling arduino buffer and losing data (simhub tries to go as fast as possible :D and losing data without this occurs really really fast) .

So if the timeout occurs it looks like the "ack" packets are not sent back or at least received, could you check that you did not lost this part of "FlowSerialRead" function ?
Cool..

Let me know when you come right, I was wanting to run all my arduinos on the network breakout, make wiring alot easier and neater, anso with one hub instead of all my USB ports being used

For the matrix ? Change the font in the settings, not all fonts support more than 9 gears, it's a matter of space on the matrix ;)
And while using the Shift register??
All I get is a delayed repeat of the gear, im really hoping to get gears 10 and up showing, I cant see where on the code to change it
Please assist

And while using the Shift register??
All I get is a delayed repeat of the gear, im really hoping to get gears 10 and up showing, I cant see where on the code to change it
Please assist

Sadly using the shift register there is only one digit. What would you like to see ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes