Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
2 questions
Am looking for I2C template or file?
And is it also running GTR2?

Please help me!

Hi GTR2 should be working, there are some additionnal instructions netherless : click on the "instructions" button when GTR2 is enabled to get the "how to" :
upload_2017-6-6_21-43-40.png

For i2c LCD you have some intructions here : https://github.com/zegreatclan/AssettoCorsaTools/wiki/Arduino-20x4-I2C-LCD

Of course, legal.

Ok ;) I had to ask first :D, I've lost so much time with some people using cracked versions of games :D, so the needle does not move when in assetto corsa, but it works in the "test" mode, is it exact ?

When AC is running and is a race/practice ... does the SimHub title bar shows "game connected" ?

Ok ;) I had to ask first :D, I've lost so much time with some people using cracked versions of games :D, so the needle does not move when in assetto corsa, but it works in the "test" mode, is it exact ?

When AC is running and is a race/practice ... does the SimHub title bar shows "game connected" ?

Simhub is opening ac. "Assetto corsa game disconnected". There is a mistake. Sorry my english is bad :)

Simhub is opening ac. "Assetto corsa game disconnected". There is a mistake. Sorry my english is bad :)

Hum, that's weird there is not a lot of reason for AC not to be detected,

Just a little check list ;)

Make sure the data mode is configured to "live":
upload_2017-6-6_22-12-9.png

- Check is there nothing strange in the process list : AC must show as "ACS" or "ACS_x86" in the process list
upload_2017-6-6_22-13-6.png

- Try to run SimHub as admin, eventually.

- Enable the "log" tab by enabling "settings/debug mode" and looks if there are not any errors in it :
upload_2017-6-6_22-15-48.png

Just to understand could you try to go on an offline session with an official AC car and track too see if it's not the mods which makes AC grumpy ?

Now only the highest rpm is working. :) I have a problem with the integrated I use. Thank you so much for your help :) :) :) Dashboard is not working anymore I will look at it tomorrow :) Thank you again very much :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes