Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've done the config, it works. My problem now is the rfactorplugin, i'm using this in automobilista and the leds blinking all the time.
For the first 5 LED, you have to uncheck the blinking box.

4.png

Hello, my arduino cards are detecting everything works well leds WS2812b + tm1638 for all games except for games codemasters no leds just tm1638 bizarre no

No problem ;) Does not hesitate to come to the discord Server, if i'm available would be easier to troubleshoot in live than with 30minutes/1hour lag between messages ;)

Hy there...I do recheck everything and this time a change the board with my old arduino uno r3 and took for the max7219 the pins from the 2°,3° and 4° tm1638 display and everything works fine now...thank you Wotever...I have to some test with the i2c 20x4 display to see if I can make it work...maybe is the wrong display, maybe is using a different library. ..we'll see...thank you again...:);)

Hy there...I do recheck everything and this time a change the board with my old arduino uno r3 and took for the max7219 the pins from the 2°,3° and 4° tm1638 display and everything works fine now...thank you Wotever...I have to some test with the i2c 20x4 display to see if I can make it work...maybe is the wrong display, maybe is using a different library. ..we'll see...thank you again...:);)
Checkout the infos on this page : https://github.com/zegreatclan/AssettoCorsaTools/wiki/20x4-I2C-LCD
Its not a lot but it has solved LCD problem for most peoples.

Problem solved. It was my fault.

In the Arduino sketch I only had two WS2812b. I thought there is the number of modules required (with 8 WS2812 as suggested from wotever).

So it works now perfect.

Hi Wotever,

Many, many thanks for this great piece of software!
I have a feature request:
Switching the complete InGame Screens is nice if you only have a few 7-segment modules.
But i am testing a dash with two tm1638 and ten(!) max7219 modules running on two nanos:whistling:
Now i want to have one button to switch screens for example only on module 1+2 and a second button to switch other screens for example only on module 3+4, maybe a third button...

Is something like this possible?

Chris

Hi Wotever,

Switching the complete InGame Screens is nice if you only have a few 7-segment modules.
But i am testing a dash with two tm1638 and ten(!) max7219 modules running on two nanos:whistling:
Now i want to have one button to switch screens for example only on module 1+2 and a second button to switch other screens for example only on module 3+4, maybe a third button...

Chris
Hi ! This is an old request I already had I see exactly what you're meaning, I will look if I can do something but it's not really obvious to keep it simple ;) but I agree that it would be a nice addition.

Hi Wotever,

Chris

Ten ... :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements