Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi there
I'm coming again cause I found my led output seems not respond properly according to the settings.
while using default preset it lights from led3 to 5,but nothing changed after i changed here and saved
QQ%25E6%2588%25AA%25E5%259B%25BE20161207191816.png

and now with this very setting above i can't get any of the LED during building rpms , so.... what can I do now

hi there
I'm coming again cause I found my led output seems not respond properly according to the settings.
while using default preset it lights from led3 to 5,but nothing changed after i changed here and saved

and now with this very setting above i can't get any of the LED during building rpms , so.... what can I do now

Set the left colour to red or green ;)

hi there

If you have a TM with only red LEDs, you have to select green colour instead of red colour in the right rectangle.
Here is my configuration. I light up 5 LED in green, next 3 LED in red and when rmp reach 95% all LED blink in red. If you only have red LEDs, you need to adapt it to only one colour

pOf6cL9.png

Set the left colour to red or green ;)

The left rectangle doesn't allow to change colour, only black.

Hi, and thanks for SimHub. it is simply brilliant.
I am trying to use both a TM1638 module and an I2C LCD at the same time from the same Arduino, however, when I look at the "Detected Hardware" it recognises the 1638 but not the GLCD even though this is checked in the sketch and uploaded. is it possible to run TM1638 and LCD concurrently? any idea what I may have stuffed up?

Hi, and thanks for SimHub. it is simply brilliant.
I am trying to use both a TM1638 module and an I2C LCD at the same time from the same Arduino, however, when I look at the "Detected Hardware" it recognises the 1638 but not the GLCD even though this is checked in the sketch and uploaded. is it possible to run TM1638 and LCD concurrently? any idea what I may have stuffed up?
Hi ! The glcd is another stuff, when the lcd is configured you get a "L" in the feature list, if so you can configure something to display on the 2nd module which will be displayed on the lcd.

If it does not work out of box take a look to the wiki there is some troubleshooting instructions specific to lcd ;)

Thank you for the quick reply. Now matches the ETS settings and exactly how to set Job.NavigationDistanceLeft to only show km? Not with meters.

Attachments

• Unbenannt.jpg
    Unbenannt.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 285
Another one to make this mod better. DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.PitLimiterOn is acting as DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.IsInPit. so is not displaying the correct info.

Another one to make this mod better. DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.PitLimiterOn is acting as DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.IsInPit. so is not displaying the correct info.

Sadly only RRRE gives the right data. All other games are bound to pitlane data instead of not being triggered.

Here reporting an issue, just to make this mod better. Gear Text: GearBlinkTextColor is not changing the color.
Hum ! I will look !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play