Resource icon

Apparel Button's 2014 British GP Helmet 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
You also gave me dislikes a lot and I didn't say anything.

w1n1x rated your post
clear.png
Dislike in the thread Skins Williams Martini Fictional (DHD).
unfortunetaly I only have f1 2013 for pc :(
w1n1x rated your post
clear.png
Dislike in the thread Helmets Williams 2014 Helmets.
to make sure I het anwser for it.
w1n1x rated your post
clear.png
Dislike in the thread Skins Mercedes W05 HD.
I know I just put this question as many places as I can to make sure I'll get anwser
Of course I gave you those because your comments are hella meaningless or stupid. What can I say. And others said that you're quite annoying. Please try to act more mature. If you can write proper comments and don't spam some threads askin stuff while it should be asked in the request thread then you won't get any bad ratings from me.

Of course I gave you those because your comments are hella meaningless or stupid. What can I say. And others said that you're quite annoying. Please try to act more mature. If you can write proper comments and don't spam some threads askin stuff while it should be asked in the request thread then you won't get any bad ratings from me.
who said to you that I'm annoying? I need those names just to know who don't like me.

who said to you that I'm annoying? I need those names just to know who don't like me.
I didn't say that I can name those. I just saw in the forums that they suggested you not to post any off-topic things like request for mods which is against the rules. The request thread exists for some reason.

For example you post requests in Gerold's mod releases for f1 2012 while you want a mod for f1 2013. This is what annoys most of us. Then just simply ask it in the request thread of the f1 2013 forum. Ask it here :
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/modding-requests-thread.68654/page-78
And don't say that you post requests just because you want answer faster than normally. This will not only annoy us but the modder too who will decide not to do it for you because you just keep asking it simultaneously.

I just wanted to clear some things up. ( About his behaviours ) But now it's clear. I tried to post it as politely as possible .
No need to calm down us Gerald. You just keep doing your awesome job and amaze us members :). Keep up the great work:thumbsup: . I quited from modding till the new game. I will see what will happen.
Thanks.
And I hope to see your work soon though.
Hopefully very soon.
And yeah hoping f1 2014 will be better for modding. But honestly I don't think they will go backwards on their changes they made to the 2013 game. Fingers crossed.

i opened the pssg files and noticed that the colors of the top of the helmet are not fixed actually, it remains pink instead of blue, it is supposed to be as it is in the overview picture... :/

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back