Resource icon

Apparel Button's 2014 British GP Helmet 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
F1 game is getting worse years after years. Do you think so ?
Well in terms of handling it got better. The experience is better too, but it's a shame that they are taking away the most importants parts (such as FP1 and FP2 ) out of the game . Also the game could head towards the "Simulator" type more than towards the Arcade. I don't tend to say that it should be a Simulator game, which won't happen since CM try to aim for the balance between the two, but we will see. I just want a better handling system, penalty system, better communcation between you and the engineer, also warmup laps, free handling in the pit , etc.
I could mention numerous features which should be in the game but it doesn't depend on me, it depends on CM.
If the 2014 game will be a disappointment I won't ever buy any CM F1 game.

"If the 2014 game will be a disappointment I won't ever buy any CM F1 game"
That only applies to me. Jeez. You need to take a few English lessons as it seems because you cannot even understand my sentences. I said that sentence about myself. That doesn't mean anyone else won't buy it.

I disagree that YOU won't buy the game If the 2014 game will be a disappointment.:mad:
Because I won't buy it if it will s*ck, just sayin. And why the hell are you angry at me?
I usually look up for videos on youtube whether the game I'm interested in worths the money or not. If it doesn't worth then I won't buy it. It's easy. Then I will spare my money for AC or Rfactor 2.

Because I won't buy it if it will s*ck, just sayin. And why the hell are you angry at me?
I usually look up for videos on youtube whether the game I'm interested in worths the money or not. If it doesn't worth then I won't buy it. It's easy. Then I will spare my money for AC or Rfactor 2.
I'm angry because you said "You need to take a few English lessons as it seems because you cannot even understand my sentences.

I'm angry because you said "You need to take a few English lessons as it seems because you cannot even understand my sentences.
Ah , I see. But there's no need to get angry about it. I just tried to help you. Your english comprehension skills are not that good. Of course it's understandable since I guess english isn't your primary language.

But still you gave a disagree to me cause I said that I won't buy the game if it will be a disappointment. Do you love giving me dislikes and disagrees? Cause if you keep doing this I will just add you to the ignore list and the problem will be solved.

Well in terms of handling it got better. The experience is better too, but it's a shame that they are taking away the most importants parts (such as FP1 and FP2 ) out of the game . Also the game could head towards the "Simulator" type more than towards the Arcade. I don't tend to say that it should be a Simulator game, which won't happen since CM try to aim for the balance between the two, but we will see. I just want a better handling system, penalty system, better communcation between you and the engineer, also warmup laps, free handling in the pit , etc.
I could mention numerous features which should be in the game but it doesn't depend on me, it depends on CM.
If the 2014 game will be a disappointment I won't ever buy any CM F1 game.
Of course, I always hope that that next F1 game will be better but they are getting boring. For example, go to metacritic.com and search for F1 games. You'll see that since CM make the F1 series, the F1 2010 was the best for many gaming website. but I noticed that the points keep getting lower so I guess F1 game is now getting boring and worse. That's my opinion. Do you think that F1 2010 is the best ? I think it is

Ah , I see. But there's no need to get angry about it. I just tried to help you. Your english comprehension skills are not that good. Of course it's understandable since I guess english isn't your primary language.

But still you gave a disagree to me cause I said that I won't buy the game if it will be a disappointment. Do you love giving me dislikes and disagrees? Cause if you keep doing this I will just add you to the ignore list and the problem will be solved.
You also gave me dislikes a lot and I didn't say anything.

w1n1x rated your post
clear.png
Dislike in the thread Skins Williams Martini Fictional (DHD).
unfortunetaly I only have f1 2013 for pc :(
w1n1x rated your post
clear.png
Dislike in the thread Helmets Williams 2014 Helmets.
to make sure I het anwser for it.
w1n1x rated your post
clear.png
Dislike in the thread Skins Mercedes W05 HD.
I know I just put this question as many places as I can to make sure I'll get anwser

You also gave me dislikes a lot and I didn't say anything.

w1n1x rated your post
clear.png
Dislike in the thread Skins Williams Martini Fictional (DHD).
unfortunetaly I only have f1 2013 for pc :(
w1n1x rated your post
clear.png
Dislike in the thread Helmets Williams 2014 Helmets.
to make sure I het anwser for it.
w1n1x rated your post
clear.png
Dislike in the thread Skins Mercedes W05 HD.
I know I just put this question as many places as I can to make sure I'll get anwser
What's wrong with you :p
I used to get some dislike but accept it, don't need to spam the whole thread because of just some dislike

Of course, I always hope that that next F1 game will be better but they are getting boring. For example, go to metacritic.com and search for F1 games. You'll see that since CM make the F1 series, the F1 2010 was the best for many gaming website. but I noticed that the points keep getting lower so I guess F1 game is now getting boring and worse. That's my opinion. Do you think that F1 2010 is the best ? I think it is
I know you ask w1n1x but for me 2010 is not the best, no safety car no red flag, no kers no drs (obviously it wasn't in real life) wrong graphich abu dhabi moring race (not daynight), terribée handling model, every time I brake I lose the rear end.No mid season team change.

I know you ask w1n1x but for me 2010 is not the best, no safety car no red flag, no kers no drs (obviously it wasn't in real life) wrong graphich abu dhabi moring race (not daynight), terribée handling model, every time I brake I lose the rear end.No mid season team change.
I think f1 2010 is the best too. Although not Ferrari or Red Bull is the best team in the game but Mercedes is the best team in the game. Just choose Aero + with engine high and you are ready for the win :p

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back