Overall effects strength: 100%
Spring effects strength: 0%
Damper effects Strength: 0%
Centering: 0%
Degrees: 900

Allow game to adjust settings CHECKED
Combined Pedals MUST BE DISABLED

In AC -> Controls -> Advanced

Force Feedback Gain: 85% (the overall strength of all effects).
Filter: 0% (helps to smooth out FFB effects).
Damping: 0% (helps by deadening the feel of the wheel and FFB effects).
Minimum Force: 5% (can assist with G27 deadzone issue & enhance FFB).

Kerb effects: adjust to personal taste ('rumble' effect caused by driving across a kerb).
Road effects: adjust to personal taste (additional wheel vibration to simulate the road/track surface).
Slip effects: adjust to personal taste (additional FFB effects to simulate a loss of traction).

Last edited:
For those who have problems with easily locking up wheels during braking in cars without ABS.

I propose 2 solutions:
you go to logi profiler, brake axis config, and than you set:

1) 5% brake pedal sensivity in profiler, 2.00 brakes gamma in AC
or
2) 3% brake pedal sensivity in logi profiler, and 1.00 brakes gamma in AC

The 1st one I was using for over a year, the 2nd one I've been using for few days. And it's even better, as locking up tires is more gradual than in 1) case and they are not instantly destroyed in case of locking the wheels.

Give it a go and rate if it was helpfull for you.

For those who have problems with easily locking up wheels during braking in cars without ABS.

I propose 2 solutions:

or

The 1st one I was using for over a year, the 2nd one I've been using for few days. And it's even better, as locking up tires is more gradual than in 1) case and they are not instantly destroyed in case of locking the wheels.

What does the sensitivity mean, is it like gamma? OTOH, will it possibly affect my setup, as I mapped the clutch pedal for braking in AC?

Hi! I had the same problem since last update, just point the profiler to asc.exe and then launch it from steam. If you point your profiler to assettocorsa.exe the game will launch, but if you had keyboard commands assigned to your wheel in the profiler, they won´t work.

I have same prob, coud you explain pointing it to asc? And just show me what you mean?

Sorry I don't understand pc much.

Try it, sensitivity is set at 50% by default. Mine is set to 2% sensitivity now and brake gamma down to 1 in settings. I have less brake lockups now. BTW, I have diy nixim mod on my G27.
Yes, I've set it. Not sure though if its taking effect since Profiler shows the brake pedal... while I use the clutch pedal for brakes (for easier reach for left-foot braking). I have a similar one, GTEye. Thanks the same.

@Nick10, when creating a new profile for AC in Profiler, one of the prompts is the executable file for the game (i.e. where there is a Browse button). In that field, do not put assettocorsa.exe, but rather, put acs.exe.

Guys,i would like some help/input/ ask a question. I've been meddling with the settings, and eventually found the perfect ones for me. Been playing with them for 3 months. Yesterday, out of nowhere my wheel began to wobble like crazy on straight lines. I didn't change any settings it happened in mid-race. I'm thinking that my wheel is broken, or do you think it's something that went bad with the drivers/settings. I've reinstalled and installed G27 drivers, gameprofiler, game settings, can't seem to shake it off. Also FFB became unrealistic and very "harsh"

I used these settings http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=322634186&insideModal=1 Only gamma was on 1, and a little more effects and it was perfect. Calibrated all cars with FFB clipping tool. Just want your opinion (if i'm not asking too much) on whether it's the wheel. I'll link a short video of the wobble i'm having.

Thanks in advance.

You gave it a little push and set the thing in motion to cause that effect, I don't know the scientific name of that force (pendulum effect maybe). Basically it tries to align itself but each time it re-centers it carries more force. I can also make it happen, but if you hold on the wheel and stabilize it, then is fine.
To me there's nothing wrong technically about the wheel from this video, unless I'm overlooking something.

Thing is, i did it to show the effect, while driving straight, i can feel those forces effecting me on the wheel, which never happened before. If i hold the wheel, i always have to "fight it", which is 1. unrealistic and 2. never happened before. I did the nodge to show you how it goes. If i would be on the straight for longer, and just let go, it would happen without the nodge.

With those settings (and usually with the wheel oscillating on a straight), I personally think they're too high. Try Overall strength=100, all the rest=0. In-game, try Gain=83 or 84, Min Force=12 (I use 15), and the other effects=0. Finally, what cars do you drive when experiencing this? I have these settings and FFB Gain in Car/Track usually around 85%.

Last edited:
I tried your settings Joel Locsin, and still, on straights, i feel this inertia forces swinging my wheel, like the smallest bump on the road transfers for wheel movement, i dunno how to explain it better, also the wheel itself feels more "rumbling and mechanical" I have pretty much all the cars tested with FFB spike removing tool and set up right and it was a pleasure to drive them, and now they became twitchy and uncontrollable. Feeling also that Center spring is working way to hard somehow, tried turning it all way up and disabling it (it was always disabled before) - gave me no difference pritty much at all. Lowered the gain, maybe a little better, but still not as it was before, it's really weird tbh. Thx for the imput, ill see if i can find my receipt from buying the wheel, and contact support. If not - ill disassemble the wheel myself and gonna do a thorough examination ;(

There was no recent game ffb update, so is weird if suddenly you're finding so much differences in ffb between one day and the next day.

Can you post your ffb settings, logitech, game, car setup, and specify with which car you're finding this problem? I'll try to reproduce too.

My settings in gprofiler both global and app specific are
Overall : 100
Spring: 0
Damper: 0

Centering: Ticked OFF and 0%

Combined Pedals: OFF

Allow the game to adjust: ON

In game: Gain 83 Gamma, Filter , speed sens, all on 1 (minimum)
Filter: 0 Brake Gama on 1.
Damping 0
Force 12
Kerb 60
Road 40
Slip 10

Cars i used to test this out, La Ferrari, all stock on 84% FFB and 100% damp
BMW M3 GT2 78FFB and 100% damp all other default
KTM Longbow @ 81% ffb 100% damp, all other default
NSX Type R from a mod @ 90% ffb 100% damp, all other default
Lotus Elise SC @ 85% ffb 100% damp, all other default

I was actually showing the game to a friend and he was driving when the wobble began, it was on spa on the straight before the buss stop :)

Thx again for everything.

@Yangas I think that wobble is part of the overall FFB, not actually wheel specific, but others could test with better wheels than logitech at high speed, and see if they can cause that wobble motion from Yangas video above.

I play game stock car and I tried to reproduce the wobble effect at high speed and it just doesn't happen, the steering wheel stops +- at the center and doesn't move on its own from left to right and vice versa.

I heard that for AC v1.1 update there will be some FFB updates about self aligning torque (sat), so I wonder if that wobble movement has to do with too high sat.

@Radu Oros Thank you. I really hope so. I know it has to stop @ ~center. And it DID before. I'm thinking maybe one of the motors in the wheel itself went to shreds, or started malfunctioning. I'll contact the Logitech support and give it for their testing. I'll let know if it was a hardware fault.

@Radu Oros Thank you. I really hope so. I know it has to stop @ ~center. And it DID before. I'm thinking maybe one of the motors in the wheel itself went to shreds, or started malfunctioning. I'll contact the Logitech support and give it for their testing. I'll let know if it was a hardware fault.
At low speeds (1st or 2nd gear) the steering wheel doesn't wobble. Only at high speeds. So idk if is your logitech wheel that has any issue. Because mine also does it, yet at lower speed or in the other game (stock car extreme) it doesn't wobble.

Last edited:
Perhaps it's because I have a G25, but my options are 0% or 5% for sensitivity. Did you edit a file to get 3%?

I propose 2 solutions:

or

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back