Overall effects strength: 100%
Spring effects strength: 0%
Damper effects Strength: 0%
Centering: 0%
Degrees: 900

Allow game to adjust settings CHECKED
Combined Pedals MUST BE DISABLED

In AC -> Controls -> Advanced

Force Feedback Gain: 85% (the overall strength of all effects).
Filter: 0% (helps to smooth out FFB effects).
Damping: 0% (helps by deadening the feel of the wheel and FFB effects).
Minimum Force: 5% (can assist with G27 deadzone issue & enhance FFB).

Kerb effects: adjust to personal taste ('rumble' effect caused by driving across a kerb).
Road effects: adjust to personal taste (additional wheel vibration to simulate the road/track surface).
Slip effects: adjust to personal taste (additional FFB effects to simulate a loss of traction).

Last edited:
Making a post to thank you again, I've been using those exact settings from Aris, with the %gain tip you gave, for a couple of hours ago, and I met heaven on earth :p (except not using road and kerb effects, don't want much noise here, just some 7% slip). But for the z4 gt3 and sls gt3 I need to lower in car setup gain by -30%. This way I find a much more comfortable wheel weight and less or no clipping.

Now I'm really enjoying the updated ffb, physics, and tyre model. Is great for the ruf and especially for both lotus exos, these modern open wheelers are one of my favorites in the game to drive, and now with DRS :)

Only hoping it'll have auto loaded car setups so I don't have to manually makes these changes or manually load a setup every time I want to race, drive for a bit casually, or when changing some game settings/graphics.

edit: forgot to say that now I'm giving the proper attention to cars like lotus 49.. Yesterday I revised the video of skip barber going fast, on the part of slides recovery and throttle application. Also practiced more heel and toe. Finally giving the whole game more attention on the aspect of driving, and is excellent with all cars and tracks.

oh and the real head motion app really brings the driving to a new level of reality.

Last edited:
Great to hear it helped you.

Yes when I changed to those settings I had the same smile I had the very first laps I did with Assetto Corsa. Those settings really shine on street cars, where you really feel the wheight of the wheel. Thats expected as race cars have digital steering :p

From Assetto Forums:

"
If you have a G25/27 here is Aris exact settings:
My settings for who wants to try them for Logitech G27
profiler 99% first slider, everything else 0%
ingame options:
Gain 100%
Filter 0%
Damping 10%
Minimum Force 12%
Kerb Effects 40%
Road Effects 20%
Slip Effects 0%"

Aris is the dev responsible for tires and such things.

Can you link that to assetto forums where aris posted that.

I find it hard to believe he posted such massive clipping settings.

G27 anything above 80% gain will clip. The other settings I can believe as its all personal choice.

Also in your logitech profile you must run 100% force feedback.

Can you link that to assetto forums where aris posted that.

I find it hard to believe he posted such massive clipping settings.

G27 anything above 80% gain will clip. The other settings I can believe as its all personal choice.

Also in your logitech profile you must run 100% force feedback.
Same, I need to use maximum 80%, then I need to either raise a bit or lower a bit in car setup. For example bmw z4 gt3 and sls with 80 gain, in setup I need to put it at 70%, anything over the ffb bar will show clipping. For abarth 500 ss I need to lower in setup until 80%, with gain 80 in controls page.

I'm finding 95% in logitech profiler (rest all to 0 and unchecked) and 55% gain (0 filter and damp) in game controls good for all cars.

edit. but now I'm worried about the two internal motors, heard if not at 100%, the motors will fight each other. so ill be back at 100, but still 55 gain which is nice.
Yup, I'm using exactly 55%. I like to drive for at least a couple of hours in peace when I'm on and this is the lowest value I'd say you can get away with, whilst still feeling all of the details.
and unchecking canned effects (which cause most of the rattle on g27...).
Yeah, I've removed all of the canned effects as well. Slip just makes wheel loose out of place, road stiffens it up if the road cambers, but not good enough and it causes rattles at times, whist curbs rattle the wheel anyway, why would you even add any to that..

I used to use some damping last summer, but FFB got much better now, so no more need for any of that.
But for the z4 gt3 and sls gt3 I need to lower in car setup gain by -30%. .
Not as much imo, from 100 in setup mostly to 90, 86 or so. Most of the cars staying on 90-95 or a 100 even plus 2-3. :d

As for minimum force, I find 9% the perfect value for my g27 settings. Any more then that and you overcorrect the car, too fast or even the things that don't exist. Any less then that and it's too loose in the middle. 9% it is for 55% of mine.

oh and the real head motion app really brings the driving to a new level of reality.
It's not topic about real head motion apps, but I find those complete ballocks. You should start looking into corner before braking and turn ur head in between braking and turn in at latest. So with this real head app what ends up happening is head turns just too late and then everything is too late and unnatural.. Plus not to mention if you have to recover some slide everything starts to shake and warp, disgusting :p Fixed cam ftw.

Hello guys, aside from the personal stuff(e.g.: brake gamma), what would be the most realistic settings for F1 cars? (Or a F1-alike car such as the T125 S1)

The settings suggested by Aris would be ok?
You can either try brake gamma 1 or 2.4 Drive a few laps with each and see which gives you better handling and where you feel more comfortable, so that the end result are constant fast lap times than the other. And the one which doesn't lock the wheels too much on braking without ABS.

Yes you can follow those settings, but you'll still need to lower the Gain % in game or car setup, because some cars have too strong FFB for 100% gain using G27 wheel, or even G25. Because then you get clipping ffb and you don't receive the necessary info to steer correctly in corners. So open the pedals app and if the 4th bar on the right turns red when you're turning, it means is clipping, is too strong. You might get a quick clipping in Eau Rouge curve at Spa circuit, but that is fine, if it doesn't clip anywhere else on the track, except over too high kerbs or off road.

You can also use the ffb anti clipping tool (app): http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/i...ack-anti-clipping-tool-new-version-2-1.14165/

Guide about the app here: http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/i...ack-wheel-using-wheelcheck-and-ffbclip.14319/

Nice, thanks again Radu! Will try those stuff too :)

Btw, slightly OT but... anyone having trouble with AC when both G27 and 360 Controller are plugged in? When this is the case, it completely ignores the G27 \: And keep unplugging the 360 Controller is really painful since I use it also a lot in other games.

Nice, thanks again Radu! Will try those stuff too :)

Btw, slightly OT but... anyone having trouble with AC when both G27 and 360 Controller are plugged in? When this is the case, it completely ignores the G27 \: And keep unplugging the 360 Controller is really painful since I use it also a lot in other games.
I believe AC recognizes only one controller at a time, and when that 360 controller is assigned as controller one and the G27 is as controller two (which happens automatically when booting up your PC) it will not be recognized. Therefore you will have to unplug the 360 controller or use google to find a way to change 'Joy 1' to 'Joy 2' and viceversa without playing with cables.
You could also try (and I say try because I never tried this myself) to switch the USB ports, so put the 360 USB where the G27 USB is now and viceversa and reboot your pc to see if that changes the order of assigning controller numbers.

I believe AC recognizes only one controller at a time, and when that 360 controller is assigned as controller one and the G27 is as controller two (which happens automatically when booting up your PC) it will not be recognized. Therefore you will have to unplug the 360 controller or use google to find a way to change 'Joy 1' to 'Joy 2' and viceversa without playing with cables.
You could also try (and I say try because I never tried this myself) to switch the USB ports, so put the 360 USB where the G27 USB is now and viceversa and reboot your pc to see if that changes the order of assigning controller numbers.
Interesting, will try that Ricardo! Much appreciated :)

So the out of the box RC1 settings for G25 are still in need of tweaking?

Just had a drive now and it was clattering all over the shop and generally felt weird.

That was in the Ruf though, need to try more cars.

Cheers

Dave

Is it possible to adjust the clutch pedal sensitivity in logitech profiler? The same way you can do with brake and gas. Because there's no options to change that in the logitech software. So idk if just me or is as designed by logitech for the g27..

What are you guys recommending now with the new "minimum force" setting put in place?
I am using G27, profiler settings are 100/0/0/0 and AC settings are 70/5/2...
Good for the profiler but for the rest go and look into this, the best way to sort out you FFB on all cars and tracks.is the FFB Anti Clipping Tool
Posted above by @Radu Oros "You can also use the ffb anti clipping tool (app): http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/i...ack-anti-clipping-tool-new-version-2-1.14165/

Guide about the app here: http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/i...ack-wheel-using-wheelcheck-and-ffbclip.14319/"

In my AC menu I set the gain to 100 but with the FFB Anti Clipping Tool you can set this to what you want but most of all it is in game the FFB setting for car/track that makes the difference as there is no one setting for every car and trac.

I tried that anti clipping tool and told me to set my FFB to 111%. When i adjusted the settings, it still clips. I'm now on 87,0,10,9,35,25,5 with brake gamma 2.44. The 2.44 brake gamma is best for ABS off for me with very minimal lockups.
Participate in the official topic of that app's discussion, the app creator uses that forum to support users with problems. Read his posts from the last 2 or 3 pages, he gave some further explanations on how to use the app: http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/i...i-clipping-tool-new-version-2-2.14165/page-24

Hi. Can someone write FFB settings for drifting ? And it's possible to assign handbrake for Logitech Attack 3 joystick ? And please tall me how. I try lots of methods and variations but still no luck.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 40 27.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 30 20.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 27 18.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 17 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 9 6.1%