Overall effects strength: 100%
Spring effects strength: 0%
Damper effects Strength: 0%
Centering: 0%
Degrees: 900

Allow game to adjust settings CHECKED
Combined Pedals MUST BE DISABLED

In AC -> Controls -> Advanced

Force Feedback Gain: 85% (the overall strength of all effects).
Filter: 0% (helps to smooth out FFB effects).
Damping: 0% (helps by deadening the feel of the wheel and FFB effects).
Minimum Force: 5% (can assist with G27 deadzone issue & enhance FFB).

Kerb effects: adjust to personal taste ('rumble' effect caused by driving across a kerb).
Road effects: adjust to personal taste (additional wheel vibration to simulate the road/track surface).
Slip effects: adjust to personal taste (additional FFB effects to simulate a loss of traction).

Last edited:
My current FFB settings for the Logitech G25 - probably will not suit anyone else, but I got the best feel I've had out of the game with this and set a PB at Monza with the Lotus GTC.

Logitech Profiler standard (101%, 100%, 100%, No Spring/Unticked, 900deg, Allow Changes Ticked)

10397277_10152597217308500_6631840217157875354_o.jpg

Hm, as I haven't tweaked my wheel settings in a long time...;) I might need to test yours on my G27. There are some interesting settings there that i have not combined before. :)

I'm finding 95% in logitech profiler (rest all to 0 and unchecked) and 55% gain (0 filter and damp) in game controls good for all cars.

edit. but now I'm worried about the two internal motors, heard if not at 100%, the motors will fight each other. so ill be back at 100, but still 55 gain which is nice.

Last edited:
Does anyone have some good FFB settings for the G27? My problem is that I can't feel when the back end starts to lose grip. Most settings I've tried give me unbearably loud rattle. If I try to correct, it seems like I'm overcorrecting every single time and I end up in a spin. Very odd car behaviour which I don't get in other sims at all.

Does anyone have some good FFB settings for the G27? My problem is that I can't feel when the back end starts to lose grip. Most settings I've tried give me unbearably loud rattle. If I try to correct, it seems like I'm overcorrecting every single time and I end up in a spin. Very odd car behaviour which I don't get in other sims at all.
It is not as simple as that have a look at these:
In the simplest terms : A lot of wheels can not produce the FFB the game has on offer and most folks tend to have it set too high both in the wheel driver setting and the game setting (game settings there are two places to adjust! in the menu settings and in game) this leads to the wheel hitting max FFB and therefore has no detail once this is reached. Therefore you have to set it way down so that all the details can be felt.
This might seem much too little but boy can you notice the difference once you get over the surprise! To cad to this is the settings differ from car to car and a single car had different settings on different tracks.

Good luck on you FFB education Atle Dreier has done a great job with all the info

I'm leaving mine here. Maybe they help you and someone else.
Overall Effects Strength: 100% || Spring Effect Strength: 100%
Damper Effect Strength: 100% || Enable Centering Spring: On
Centering Spring Strength: 100% ||Report Combined Pedals: Off
Degrees Of Rotation: 900º
Gain: 50% || Filter: 0% || Damping: 0%
Kerb Effects: 80% || Slip Effects: 20% || Brake Gamma: 3.70

Also a video from me where you can see I can correct some rear slides

I'm leaving mine here. Maybe they help you and someone else.
Overall Effects Strength: 100% || Spring Effect Strength: 100%
Damper Effect Strength: 100% || Enable Centering Spring: On
Centering Spring Strength: 100% ||Report Combined Pedals: Off
Degrees Of Rotation: 900º
Gain: 50% || Filter: 0% || Damping: 0%
Kerb Effects: 80% || Slip Effects: 20% || Brake Gamma: 3.70

Also a video from me where you can see I can correct some rear slides
i feel no feedback at all with those settings..

Try gain 87 filter 5 damping 3 kerb 35 road 25 and slip 5. for a more detailed configuration use the ffb app for the game, it will tell you the specific ffb number for each car

now im using 107% and 40% gain, feels good on the center, I have better feedback around the center, with 40 gain it doesn't clip and has good weight and feedback when turning. also no swing from side to side, but if, just very minimum. (rest of settings 0% and unchecked, except allow game to adjust; kerbs at 15.)

What I'm not comfortable is brake gamma (using g27 stock). I've tried other values but can't find. I don't know how brakes are and feel of the pedal on real car.. if anyone has good insight about brake gamma and technique.

Gamma at 2.5 allows you to have an area at the start of the brake pedal movement that is guaranteed NOT to lock the wheels up and flatspot them and requires you to push the pedal much further to get total lock.

Gamma at 1.0 is a linear response, so you have to be more careful not to hold the pedal down too far for too long.

It's all down to personal taste in the end because it's just a sim.

I hesitate to mention this, but in case anyone hasn't noticed, there's FF and damping settings in the car setups themselves under "generic" - which are both 100% by default. If you don't turn that damping down, then you won't feel anything anyway. With G27 and an (arbitrary) 2% damping, the FF feels fantastic IMO.

I hesitate to mention this, but in case anyone hasn't noticed, there's FF and damping settings in the car setups themselves under "generic" - which are both 100% by default. If you don't turn that damping down, then you won't feel anything anyway. With G27 and an (arbitrary) 2% damping, the FF feels fantastic IMO.
a bit misleading, 100% in setup = 100% of your setting in the launcher. so if you have 0 in launcher and 100 in setup, you still get 0. 2% in launcher and 100% in setup = 2%. from the games point of view anyway, your slider in logitech profiler will scale this again i believe

a bit misleading, 100% in setup = 100% of your setting in the launcher. so if you have 0 in launcher and 100 in setup, you still get 0. 2% in launcher and 100% in setup = 2%. from the games point of view anyway, your slider in logitech profiler will scale this again i believe

I stand corrected! That would make sense But something odd happened because I adjusted something or other - which I thought was the setup damping - and it went from a dead/damped feeling to really good.

I just found that I set the FF gain in the advanced tab to 0%, then even with the setup FF and damping at 0%, it's like a heavy 100% damping or something.

Since the updated ffb, has anyone found good enough settings for overall driving among most different cars and tracks?
I just can't find a good combination of settings, that will let me drive well without clipping, doesn't feel dead on straights, and lets me maneuver slides/drift realistically. I've tried some settings from Aris..but I'm still looking for other combos that can be good standard for both ruf and gt3 cars.
(G27)

Since the updated ffb, has anyone found good enough settings for overall driving among most different cars and tracks?
I just can't find a good combination of settings, that will let me drive well without clipping, doesn't feel dead on straights, and lets me maneuver slides/drift realistically. I've tried some settings from Aris..but I'm still looking for other combos that can be good standard for both ruf and gt3 cars.
(G27)
See what I posted. I lowered 20% I think in gain and seems good

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 25 20.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 18.3%
  • Trophies

Votes: 13 10.8%