Resource icon

Misc Assetto Corsa Car Tuner 1.52

Login or Register an account to download this content
Doesn't matter. The tune will work. Just exit the program and look for the car in AC.It will be there. And you can edit it. It happens with a few cars.

As I said before, just make sure it has a name. Then when the error warning appears just click continue. Ignore the empty fields. Exit tuner and go to AC. Your tuned car will appear in the list. Now you can open it again in Tuner and edit the .ini files.

Greetings, the version I was using reported as 1.50 in the title bar and I checked for a later version here. The latest on RD reports 1.52 which I downloaded and ran. The program reports 1.50 in the title bar.

Hello!
There was a question I wanted to ask, is there any way to move the centre of mass in the car? (there isn't to my knowledge) so maybe someone could help me with that?
Thanks

Last edited:
hi there, i have a little bit problem here. after i'm swapping the engine using the tuner, i can't use the auto transmission gear, i have to enter it manually. I'm playing using keyboard and already test swap engine on many cars. Still the same result, can't used the auto transmission gear. Could you please help me? Thanks.

Hello. I love your program and have been using it for a long time without updating. When I open the program it says version 1.50 at the top.

Recently I started having an issue where after I create a new tune, the car would disappear from the drop down list. The car and mod files are still in the /cars folder, and are playable in game, but they just aren't available on Car Tuner.

So I thought I would update as I see the latest version is 1.52, but I see no way to uninstall the currently installed version (1.50) other than to delete the .exe file and files that came with it, and then download 1.52 .exe, and files. However when I do that, and run the new .exe program it still says version 1.50, and the missing cars are not in the drop down list.

I have used the "select Assetto Corsa Folder" button, first to select a copy of my assettocorsa root folder, which provides a blank drop down menu, then select the correct root folder, but the missing cars are not restored to the drop down list

Thanks for any help, and a stellar app!
Blaze

Last edited:
Hello. I love your program and have been using it for a long time without updating. When I open the program it says version 1.50 at the top.

Recently I started having an issue where after I create a new tune, the car would disappear from the drop down list. The car and mod files are still in the /cars folder, and are playable in game, but they just aren't available on Car Tuner.

So I thought I would update as I see the latest version is 1.52, but I see no way to uninstall the currently installed version (1.50) other than to delete the .exe file and files that came with it, and then download 1.52 .exe, and files. However when I do that, and run the new .exe program it still says version 1.50, and the missing cars are not in the drop down list.

Is there anyway to re-choose the assetto corsa root folder, or update the list?

Thanks for any help, and a stellar app!
Blaze

In the upper left corner of the app, right under where it (still) says "Assetto Corsa Car Tuner 1.50", doesn't it say "Select Assetto Corsa Folder"?

In the upper left corner of the app, right under where it (still) says "Assetto Corsa Car Tuner 1.50", doesn't it say "Select Assetto Corsa Folder"?
You're a legend, thanks!
Idk how I have never seen that with how much time I've spent looking at the interface.

Unfortunately, this does not restore the missing cars to the drop down list, but I will update the original post with this new info.

Thanks!

Please excuse me if these questions have already been answered in previous messages of this support thread. :)

Where can I get the source code for this? I had some issues using the software on a computer that was using DPI scaling (surface pro 3) and I'm thinking I might be able to fix those problems.

I've been working on creating a "2019 spec" of the MX5 Cup with the new power curves based on dyno data I was able to find online. If I do the proper diligence to make sure the car is behaving fairly close to real life and pack the data.acd is there any reason I shouldn't post the 2019 spec mod for online racing?

Cheers,

Dave\Esotic

Swapping engines works but it seems the car can't put the power down (ls swapped mini) hitting the Rev limiter like the clutch is slipping (no wheelspin either). Upped the clutch torque to 999 and still doesn't help it. Any suggestions?

At first, i really like your mod because it gives me the Chance tho make the LMP1 cars competitive. But now i have a serious Problem. Always, when i try to load a race with my modified cars , the race crashs. I dont now, if it is the fault of the new sol 1.1 beta Version. Could you please give me a tip how to fix this problem

Only just come across this tool. Have been reading through the posts. This is a brilliant "Fun" tool that helps me get even more enjoyment from AC. Than you very much :):)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.