Resource icon

Misc Assetto Corsa Car Tuner 1.52

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi.....Great app, many thanks for your work.
I've swapped an engine in a car, but if I go to a track to race against A.I. in the same car, the A.I. has about half the fuel
the fuel amount in the ini file is still the same and if I double it, to try to give them more fuel, my tank fills up but their tank stays the same. I can't find where/how to fix this.

I have tried to add an extra gear to a car.

It appears but unlike the other gears cant be changed. I am sure its something simple but was wondering if anyone could help

I have tried to add an extra gear to a car.

It appears but unlike the other gears cant be changed. I am sure its something simple but was wondering if anyone could help

There's also some settings in another ini (I can't remember which, sorry) where you put in the allowable settings for tuning, so you'd also need to add the allowable values for the additional gear I suspect, else it won't appear on the tuning menu.

great program!

watched a few youtube vids and did a simple 458 engine swap into a GT86. Changed the driveline.ini, to change the gearbox to same as 458.

Just one question now, I'm trying to make a BMW E92 335i (my car IRL), so I swapped the Z4 engine into the M3 and changed the gearbox, clutch and diff in Driveline.ini file to match the Z4's and also did the Engine.ini to put in the values for the turbos (used stock Z4 values).

Now I'm just wanting to up the boost but just a quick question. What values do I put for the wastegate? I want about 1.4bar of boost so if someone could just explain how to come up with the wastegate value or what it actually does. thank you

Hi, I can't get this to work at all. I have followed all the instructions but every time I go to the content/cars/car folder files I get the message " The right folder has not been selected"
Can anyone offer any help because it seems to be a useful tool.

Thanks, Nigave

hi, is there any chance you can add an option to swap physics from one car to another? like putting the physics from the sf70-h into a reliant robin as easily as the engine swap? I did it by with advanced tuning but it takes way too long.
thank you

Can anyone help me?

Attachments

• Untitledgjghj.jpg
    Untitledgjghj.jpg
    594.7 KB · Views: 1,122

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back