• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Misc Assetto Corsa Car Tuner 1.52

Tune and modify original and modded cars, including engine swaps, torque, turbo's and more!

1. Victor_

Victor_

Ratings:
    +23
    Victor_ submitted a new resource:

Assetto Corsa Car Tuner - Allows you to create tunes of both original and modded cars!

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Alex72

Alex72

Ratings:
    +247
    I thought messing with the original data files was not allowed?

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Ross Garland

Ross Garland
    A legend in my own mind... Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +1,959
    You're not allowed to modify original files and then upload them for others to share. You can do whatever you want with the game's files for your own personal use.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Hotdogxx60

Hotdogxx60

Ratings:
    +6
    I had a look at this and when I put a number in the power.lut percentage increase I get an array error.
    And should I see the change happen in the display window.

5. Victor_

Victor_

Ratings:
    +23
    Which car did you try to mod when you got the array error? Also, the display window will not change when using "power.lut percentage increase", however if you choose the power.lut file afterwards it should be updated. Please tell me if you notice any more bugs, I'd like to fix the asap :)

• Wow Wow x 1
  6. Hotdogxx60

Hotdogxx60

Ratings:
    +6
    Capture.JPG It was the URD venom stage 1, I thought I would give it a 9% increase to lift it into GT3 area of performance. I don't how URD feels about this but is just for me against the Ai so I'm not sending it anywhere.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2017
  7. Chris

Chris
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +5,775
    This. ^
    If it's for your own personal use, then there's no issues. If you start uploading and distributing them here, then they'll be removed.

• Like Like x 1
  8. alexander somers

alexander somers

Ratings:
    +0
    Followed all steps and found the new data file etc in the cars/<car name> directory, but my changes were not reflected in the game. Not sure what I do wrong.

9. alexander somers

alexander somers

Ratings:
    +0
    I have the last version btw. 1.11.3 I believe.

10. Victor_

Victor_

Ratings:
    +23
    Remember to click save tune file, then make data, then install data. I am releasing a new version that should make it easier, it will be out within a few hours :)

11. Giorgos Kostis

Giorgos Kostis

Ratings:
    +52
    1.11.3 is not the latest version.

The latest version is 1.12.1

12. Giorgos Kostis

Giorgos Kostis

Ratings:
    +52
    Whoops wrong post.

13. alexander somers

alexander somers

Ratings:
    +0
    Victor, looking forward to the new version. I did however do what you explained in your post. Right order and all. The data file gets updated and a new time stamp. The tune files are also updated with new data. Still, in game, I get the old car physics and performance. I also changed the name in car.ini to check if it gets updated in-game. But it does not.

14. Victor_

Victor_

Ratings:
    +23
    Victor_ updated Assetto Corsa Car Tuner with a new update entry:

ASSETTO CORSA CAR TUNER

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Like Like x 1
  15. Victor_

Victor_

Ratings:
    +23
    Program has been updated.

16. formidable

formidable

Ratings:
    +18
    What is AWD2?

17. After_Midnight

After_Midnight

Ratings:
    +295
    I don't think its allow to provide a tool public to modify acd files. It works the same way like the kn5extractor scipt many times ago. Just for acd files.
    This tool was banned also on RD.
    Post it in the AC forum and we'll see...

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. EAKMotorsports

EAKMotorsports

Ratings:
    +2
    nice program but is anyway to add to change the ABS, TC and the gearbox type.

19. Chris

Chris
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +5,775
    Yes you can so long as the output files are only for your own personal use. It's the same with Ryder's PSSG editor for the codemasters games. People are free to change as much as they like with their own personal copy of Assetto Corsa, but uploading physics changes for official cars to our site is not permitted.

This tool is perfectly within the rules.

20. Alex72

Alex72

Ratings:
    +247
    I dont want to argue and people can do what they want, but i remember Kunos saying its against their rules to mess with the encrypted files period. Of course no one knows what people do on their computers, but afaik its what Kunos said. A tool like this i imagine can cause a lot of a mess when people change things and then cant join online and Kunos have to ultimately take on the support threads complaining it isnt working anymore. Anyway, its not my business so i will shut up now. :)

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Sad Sad x 1