Resource icon

Misc Assetto Corsa Car Tuner 1.52

Login or Register an account to download this content
When editing any RSS car (to increase the maximum lock for Monaco), it fails to finish creating the new tune. I've tried on the 2013, 2017 - 2021, X and X Evo and none of them work. Error is:

"Index and length must refer to a location within the string.
Parameter name: length".

Tool works fine for all my other cars though, including other external cars like the Sim Dream F1-75

When editing any RSS car (to increase the maximum lock for Monaco), it fails to finish creating the new tune. I've tried on the 2013, 2017 - 2021, X and X Evo and none of them work. Error is:

"Index and length must refer to a location within the string.
Parameter name: length".

Tool works fine for all my other cars though, including other external cars like the Sim Dream F1-75
Sounds like one of those in car.ini is missing?
[INFO]
SCREEN_NAME=BMW Z4 GT3
SHORT_NAME=Z4

Or the "name" attibute in ui_car.json?
Sometimes its just bad comment-style (ini-comment-string: semicolon ;)

Last edited:
where do the extra files in the zip file go or do they not have to go anywhere?
Its all needed, unpack with directories!
1654021253459.png

For some cars, changing Final Drive works. For others it does not. For the ones it does not I have also tried editing drivetrain.ini to manually change the gear ratios and final drive, but it does not work. Any advice?

I have a question, i don't know if i miss it or not but does this mod only works with kunos cars? Because when i tried with mod cars, the car won't be encrypted.

I have the RSS Formula Hybrid 2022 car and I created 4 clones of the car, per engine supplier, to match sounds. In the original car, CSP extended physics do work just fine. I have rain tyres and rain physics. But with the cloned versions it doesn't work. I've noticed that the data.acd file is missing in the clones, does this have anything to do with it? Is there a fix?

I have the RSS Formula Hybrid 2022 car and I created 4 clones of the car, per engine supplier, to match sounds. In the original car, CSP extended physics do work just fine. I have rain tyres and rain physics. But with the cloned versions it doesn't work. I've noticed that the data.acd file is missing in the clones, does this have anything to do with it? Is there a fix?
I was getting an error that set the weight to some obscure high number i just set the irl car weight and it fixed it i am having 0 other problems like this with any other car. mod spaghetti code fun innit

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.