Resource icon

Misc Assetto Corsa Car Tuner 1.52

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi everyone, I use the car tuner very often and so far there have rarely been any major problems. But now I've installed the GT4 Guerilla Mod and wanted to make a few adjustments with the car tuner. But the new vehicles cannot be loaded in the game. Does anyone of you know how to get rid of the problem with the guerrilla mod?

Looks like this app is not being supported any more, too bad. I found it did not work with Arch's improved physics - modded GT86 - specifically, using basic tuning per instructions to add torque to the engine did not result in any changes in the power .lut files being called by the engine.ini for the mod. Anyone know of a fix?

At least creating a new mod with the tuner unpacks the data.acd so you can manually edit the .lut I guess....

I'm having a weird problem related to multiplayer. I tried creating a tune for the Porsche 919 2016 and only changed the ERS limit to be the same as with the 918 Spyder to get unlimited ERS. Then I shared the tune with a friend of mine and put it to the server. Both of us got an error saying Cannot join the server: no available slots when trying to join with the tuned car. Regular ones worked fine, and the tuned ones work in singleplayer.

Have you gotten an Answer?

Hello, i change gear ratio on one car i put the same ratio in final.rto and in Drivetrain. the problem is i add one gear more... so car have 6 not 7 gear... why 7 gear is like neutral now??

any way to fix this?

Attachments

• Screenshot (9).png
    Screenshot (9).png
    610.7 KB · Views: 290
Guys when I change a car mod it covers it with blue triangles what can I do?

Yes, for the first time in years making engine swaps, I got too an encrypted car. In showroom and on track.
The donor car was not encrypted. So why the heck this happened? Missing something?
3j2a.png

I usually downgrade the stupid 25000 hp to the car stock specs. At least I try.

Anyone got this experience and know a fix for it?
Tia.

Hi,

i tried cartuner for the first time. Great tool, working flawless.
My question is - after creating a "new tune" i want to delete the original car, because don` need it.
Can i do it? or will this also kind of damage the tuned car ?

EDIT: OK Found out myself, if i delete the original, the "copy" will not show up.

Last edited:
There is a car mod for the game that is really close to my car IRL, but is more powerful and has a turbo. How can I remove some of the power (like, the HP) and disable (or remove) the turbocharger?

Kevin Troschinski,

The Car Tuner Program creates a Child to the Parent. This is shown in Content Manager as an indented entry beneath the Parent.

In Content Manager (Content/Cars menu), click on the newly created Child (on the left menu). This will populate the "Parent" field in the center menu.

Click on that entry in the center menu, and a new menu pops up. Select "Make Independent".
The newly created Child will now align with the other cars in the left menu.
Select the "Save" icon (at the bottom of the left menu).

Highlight the Parent in the left menu, and select "Delete" from the menu at the bottom of the page.
Or, delete the Parent folder from the X:\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars directory.

Now the Child is a stand-alone car that works without the Parent.
Works for me!

Reactions: FG7

Kevin Troschinski,

The Car Tuner Program creates a Child to the Parent. This is shown in Content Manager as an indented entry beneath the Parent.

In Content Manager (Content/Cars menu), click on the newly created Child (on the left menu). This will populate the "Parent" field in the center menu.

Click on that entry in the center menu, and a new menu pops up. Select "Make Independent".
The newly created Child will now align with the other cars in the left menu.
Select the "Save" icon (at the bottom of the left menu).

Highlight the Parent in the left menu, and select "Delete" from the menu at the bottom of the page.
Or, delete the Parent folder from the X:\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars directory.

Now the Child is a stand-alone car that works without the Parent.
Works for me!
Thanks but i dont use CM. But it’s ok i let the parent and the Child inside the folder

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 11 14.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 14.3%
  • Friday

Votes: 31 40.3%
  • Saturday

Votes: 40 51.9%