AMS Modding - Tracks (Work in progress)

Yes, I finished it just in time for the 64th Macau GP this weekend ;-) Only concern is the AIW at the moment, but It should be still fine to release now. Will work on it when I find time. Watch out in the typical places this weekend, as I can not release it here I think ;-)
Maybe other people can help you with the AIW after the release :) Looking forward to it

hello, needing your help
Muro.png
What is the purpose of this?

What is the purpose of this clue image?

How does this effect on the image?

Racegroove.jpg
Hello people

I am doing simple conversion of some tracks of rF1. Some racegroove appears in race normally, others do not, when adding the folder racegroove.dds or racegroove.tga files this is solved.

There are cases that even adding the file racegroove.dds or racegroove.tga this does not solve and does not appear the racegroove effect in race.

Guys, can you give me any tips on how to solve this?

Lets start ;)
(old sky and cars there, will be better hehe)
nurb12.20162221618.jpg

nurb14.201622216450.jpg

nurb13.201622216347.jpg

nurb15.201622216550.jpg
Hi Patrick,
Congratulations on your outstanding work resulting in such a great range of stunning tracks. Love them. Thanks.

I’ve been experiencing some crashes though in Spa, like at the end of this video
, and was wondering if you are aware of anything that might be contributing to this and how to sort it out? Thanks a lot for any light you can shed on this and keep the great work you are doing.

All the best.
JO Simracing

Last edited:
Hello,

Most of the tracks, when the tire passes over the runway limit, a vibrant sound is triggered giving the realism of the game.
Untitled-2.jpg
Where can I set the tire sounds over the runway limit?

I have two tracks that when passing over the limit of the track there is no sound at all.

In the material of the ripple strip in the tracks TDF file

I could not ... it seems that the materials used are different from those pre-established.

Where can I see the materials used on the track?

In the package texture.but I already saw that the material has the name of HUN_RUMBLE_A_02_B.dds and HUN_RUMBLE_A_02_D.dds

Weird question about Macau for anybody out there. I only play single player and sort all the converted/mod tracks I add in a similar naming scheme to how Patrick's are with "Addon Track,trackname" in the VenueName line of the .gdb (see pic). But whenever I try to edit it for Macau it just doesn't show up in my track listing. Tried all sorts of different names. Even manually changing it back to the default "Macau" that it was, it sometimes won't even show back up in the track list. And then I have to delete the folder and re-extract it fresh for it to show. It always lists and loads and races perfectly fine on a fresh extract.

8OJLTaM.jpg

I'm not touching any other files or editing any other .gdb lines. Is there like some sort of user file in Automobilista that lists known tracks/locations you've added? That Macau would already be on since I had taken the track for test runs prior to attempting to rename the venue line? Or is there something different about Macau's .gdb? Could someone maybe test to see if they have the same issue? Am I just dumb? Haha. I dunno. Kinda stumped. I'm a bit of a sorting/neat freak but I can live with one track floating amongst the vanilla content if I must, just curious why I can't seem to change it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back