AMS Modding - Tracks (Work in progress)

I LOST THE CART EXTREME mod AFTER THE BUILD IN THE LAST WEEK...cAN YOU HELP ME?
THANK YOU

@MaxiSabino

Rename the mod series files in the SRS folder (reiza29.srs and reiza29.tga) to a number after 35.

You will loose your statistics unless you find the reiza29.cch (in your player folder) and rename as above

As I recall, that is all that you need to do... :unsure:

GRAB_010.201681201615.jpg

WIP of the new autopolis. Still a lot to do ;)

Please dear god remove the thousands of ad boards that are plastered around this version. It would look way better without seeing subway and speedhunters everywhere.

Hi guys... anyone finally discovered how to put the dynamic road at the tracks? I Have a good track here but I don't know how to do it! I see that the track uses "rz one surface grooved road" as shader, but I try to copy/paste in the 3dsimed but nothing happens, it's strange. Thanks every help :)

Ps: if there is any mistake in my publication, I'll delete this!

Has anyone else (literally) ran into problems on the Road America circuit round by the bridge? I can upload video later, but wa playing the Italian GT eec mod and maybe 3 out of 5 times I would go under the bridge before the long sweeping right hander before the back straight, and the car would react like id drive straight into a wall, somersault me into the air...obv it put a slight dampener of my race!!!! Anyone else with this glitch? It was in one of the Porsches fyi...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.