AMS Modding - Tracks (Work in progress)

Little Nurburg preview :

Sans_titre-2.20169111390.jpg

Very nice Patrick, the mercedes stand looks great with the AO! :thumbsup: Beautiful rendition, I love your Fall versions. Thank you for your constant improvements! And thanks to the team course, Gringo in particular the aiw and cut detection. Your tracks are at the same level as the original ones, that's impressive! :inlove:

Is it this version? Because my version of Belle Isle does work and load.
I really dont wanna upload it though cause its a massive 214mb and my upload is awful.

View attachment 150483
No this is not my version, I'll start searching the web and hope I can find it. Thanks, I thought I had the right one. Although I do remember the loading screen, This is the track I remember just can't find it .
Any suggestions or pointing me to a download?
Solved; Got it up and working

Last edited:
What error / mas file problem are you having? When it freezes go back to desktop click on AMS, and the error will show itself. From there go to the scn and work out what path is incorrect or file is missing and rectify...whats it saying though?!
Ok this is the error; "error loading dsky for materal sky" Any ideas on how to correct this?

Just managed to download the megapack earlier. Had issues all day yesterday as only partially downloaded each time.
Thanks for all the hard work on this Patrick. Now I just need some time to put some laps in

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back