AMS Modding - Cars (Work in progress)

The studios. Listen, I really find it hard to believe that because one man has modded a car from a game which is basically obsolete and in the past now and brought it to us now is taking money from the developers. Simbin as they were then as a company are no longer...so who is he stealing from, taking money from? You're being deliberately obtuse.

It's not even you that did the conversion - yet you act like you own it because it's from an older game.
Nice attitude.

Look at this post for example:

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/ams-modding-cars-work-in-progress.117995/page-30#post-2317842

Rebellion hasn't converted the Legends car, because ha hasn't gotten permission to do so.
I bought the game previously, I've paid towards it. If someone takes time out of their day, out of their personal time to make your game and mine better, I applaud them. If you don't like it, don't download it. And if it seriously irks you, report it. But why must we have these conversations over and over again. He is a big boy, if he wants to convert it over knowing it maybe reported that's on him. But I'm thankful for efforts such as this.

Can you both talk via PM please and let the notifications appear for actual important posts? This kind of talk appear from time to time and guess... nothing changed or will change. Get over it. Thanks in advance

NIce work on Camaro as usual!!!I loved drive them at Montreal on SCGE!!!You will add working lights for night race?

Thx David:thumbsup:
No, no working headlights/rearlights. Only brakelights are working.
In real life the grill and headlights of the original Camaro Cup Car were decals with no working headlights.
FYI: Busy with optimizing FFB and physics.

And started with my next project. As usual, only for private use;)
Early WIP, only AMS shaders on carbody and tyres ( with dirt/grass pickup)

scir.jpg

scir1.jpg

Any news about the great mod. I and all guys waiting for this so much.
Thank you so much for all jobs for us and happy 2017 year for you and team.

THX:thumbsup: A happy 2017 for you too.
Mod will be released soon. I can't say much more because i'm not the one who will release it here. I know the physics are revised once more the last couple of days and that the sounds for the car will be finished soon.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back