AMS Modding - Cars (Work in progress)

Can anyone recommend a site where I can post a DTM 2015 mod. Its pretty much complete. Its basis is the URD mod, I didn't do the skins, however I've used the physics I used for the DTM 1995 mod but updated them heavily for each car, talent files, engine physics, tire physics etc all totally reworked and individual for each car. I understand RD has strict rules on matters such as this so wondered where else I can post safely. Anyone who wants a taster give me a shout
try to contact @Thug-Life , he is putting mods to xtremefactor.es.

Can anyone recommend a site where I can post a DTM 2015 mod. Its pretty much complete. Its basis is the URD mod, I didn't do the skins, however I've used the physics I used for the DTM 1995 mod but updated them heavily for each car, talent files, engine physics, tire physics etc all totally reworked and individual for each car. I understand RD has strict rules on matters such as this so wondered where else I can post safely. Anyone who wants a taster give me a shout
I was waiting for this MOD. Thanks in advance.

Coming closer;)

Screenshot180.jpg

I know you said this was on hold but by any chance has it progressed?

Anything I/we can do to help?

if you want you could do some fictional liveries as addition to the original reiza cars, maybe 2-3 for both manufacturers?

i think the ford is finished now, the nissan will need some work...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back