AMS Modding - Cars (Work in progress)

hey guys, i have some questions: i see some great wip screens of great cars. some even from almost a year ago, but most of those cars are not found to download. i am talking about cars like the dallara F314, tatuus t02, the group c prototype, the btcc mod, the ligier jsp2, the Ferrari fxx, mclaren f1,spyker, rliey prototype. i know that it is a long list and also from different moddres, but i really would like to know if those cars, or some of the cars are finished and downloadeble somewhere. i think those cars are cool! and to gilles13: i really hope there is an way to get your gt1 mod, i am waiting for a godd gt1 mod for some time already. and i have the f3 euro series mod for stock car extreme working in ams, but there is no rfm file, and when i make a new one, and change it so the f3 car is included it doesnt work. is there a way to make the srs file working?

Custom Safetycar for the Megane 2005 mod

Megane_SC1.jpg
Megane_SC2.jpg
Megane_SC3.jpg

I said some months ago that TCR mod he promised (do you remember the April 2016 poll ?) would be never released..........:mad:
Fortunately Triebie has made a very good WTCC package......:thumbsup:.....and probably a new TCR mod too............:)

Sorry no one of you guys can talk whit the author of the Seat Leon Eurocup mod (Tommy78) and bring this awesome car to AMS???

I exported it (using a tool) for GSCE and looks fantastic, but I don't have the skills to port the right way on AMS (physics, dirt pickup, etc and it needs better engine sound)

Here the download link for the original rF1 mod: https://tpongracz.wordpress.com/2015/10/05/seat-leon-eurocup-2014-race2play-version-released/
I'm working on that mod, but I will not be able to do it public I think, we will always have PM xD....In a few days I'll get it ready

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 221 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 163 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 280 13.5%