AMS Modding - Cars (Work in progress)

Progressing;)

Racing seat, Reiza helmet and driver added (from Opala)

Screenshot11.jpg

Screenshot22.jpg

Screenshot33.jpg

I know you said this was on hold but by any chance has it progressed?

Anything I/we can do to help?

had to cancel the project i worked on but i dont think i will go back to the v8 supercars now, dont have the time for bigger modding anymore and i have all my hands full todo with our league stuff for eec... already said some time ago the gt3 mod was the last mod where i paid attention for the offline racers... all future stuff will be mainly made for our leagues...

but... i like the v8 supercars a lot so maybe i can work on them from time to time, when i have a free day from work... ;)
not really help needed as i wanted use the sound and physic again from the reiza car and the models just need to get ingame... but when the mod will be done would be good to see the the real liveries on them :)

had to cancel the project i worked on but i dont think i will go back to the v8 supercars now, dont have the time for bigger modding anymore and i have all my hands full todo with our league stuff for eec... already said some time ago the gt3 mod was the last mod where i paid attention for the offline racers... all future stuff will be mainly made for our leagues...

but... i like the v8 supercars a lot so maybe i can work on them from time to time, when i have a free day from work... ;)
not really help needed as i wanted use the sound and physic again from the reiza car and the models just need to get ingame... but when the mod will be done would be good to see the the real liveries on them :)

Bummer :(

If you want to share the files I can have a crack at getting them in game as I was pretty handy with rfactor.

Worst case is I don't get them in game but can start making real liveries for them while we wait for you to change your mind...LOL

Bummer :(

If you want to share the files I can have a crack at getting them in game as I was pretty handy with rfactor.

Worst case is I don't get them in game but can start making real liveries for them while we wait for you to change your mind...LOL

Have some new sound to go with those cars if they ever come out testing at the mo with just the 2016 cars, the Holden has a couple of updated ones the Ford has a new inside sound plus external and the Volvo and Mercedes are all but done oh and not forgetting the Nissan will have a video out sometime this week.

Have some new sound to go with those cars if they ever come out testing at the mo with just the 2016 cars, the Holden has a couple of updated ones the Ford has a new inside sound plus external and the Volvo and Mercedes are all but done oh and not forgetting the Nissan will have a video out sometime this week.

Curious to hear them !

Can anyone recommend a site where I can post a DTM 2015 mod. Its pretty much complete. Its basis is the URD mod, I didn't do the skins, however I've used the physics I used for the DTM 1995 mod but updated them heavily for each car, talent files, engine physics, tire physics etc all totally reworked and individual for each car. I understand RD has strict rules on matters such as this so wondered where else I can post safely. Anyone who wants a taster give me a shout

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 356 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.3%