Resource icon

Misc All 2013 Driver Helmet Models and Template For Photoshop 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I understand that, but how to clean? It is very uncomfortable.
After all, your picture in the header threads do not have of this shadow.

Look at the top under the drop down menus......you'll see a little house like icon, that should set the view back to the intitial position, if not right click on the tool icon just under th PS logo in the top left of the screen and select reset all tools. They might help.

Very brillant job man...
Is it possible to have the same thing with the face of the career driver because i'd like to put in my face and i can't correctly map the eye on the 3d model...

Very brillant job man...
Is it possible to have the same thing with the face of the career driver because i'd like to put in my face and i can't correctly map the eye on the 3d model...

To be honest....never tried that before. I'll take a look when I can, see what I can come up with.

Very brillant job man...

Yep they are still using the 2012 career model not a new 2013 one by the looks of it.....I think.

Anyhooooo

s2th.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/download/kl82n2v633zlmyv/Career_Driver_Face.rar

Hi guys, i'm new to the forums, and to modding in general.

I decided to create a custom helmet for myself (pictured below), however, i have no clue as to how am i gonna put it in the game. I've searched around the forums, but the answers i found have gotten me really confused. Can someone help out?

I apologize for the noobtastic question btw, i'll get the hang of it eventually.

l26k.jpg

Hi guys, i'm new to the forums, and to modding in general.

I decided to create a custom helmet for myself (pictured below), however, i have no clue as to how am i gonna put it in the game. I've searched around the forums, but the answers i found have gotten me really confused. Can someone help out?

I apologize for the noobtastic question btw, i'll get the hang of it eventually.
You flatten your texture to one layer when finished with the design.

Then you need to save 2x versions. One in a high resolution 4096 x 4096 for example, and one at a low resolution, 1024 x 1024, save as a dds file using the nvidia dds plugin that you should have installed within PS.

Save to a new file on your desktop.....easier to find.

Using Ryders PSSG Editor, open up the helmet you wish to replace, for example F1 2013\characters\bespokehelmets\gen_01_tex_high.pssg.

Once opened, import your texture you saved in the file on your desktop, then save back at the original opened game file. Do the same for the low texture.

Remember which helmet you changed as it will not show up in the helmet choice pics, but if done correctly, will show in game.

(had to create a new account, that e-mail got deleted)

Awesome!

I plan on creating some more designs in the future, let's see how this one turns out in game. I'll post some pics when it's done.

Thanks a lot for the input.

awesome one of the problems i don't know why. When i import the helmet model in photoshop (they keyshot one ) the texture itself is full blank ? Why is this happening?
Edit : Or should i import the texture from the game itself manually?

There are no textures set for the keyshot model. Left it blank to save on file size.

ML2166, is it possible to make a lighter version of your model for helmet without visor because my ps says to me that my grafic card has reached its possibility and so i can do noyhing with the model even rotate it.??

Yes i know but i don't know why it's seems to be too heavy for my configuration and so i can't handle it with PS...

Well if you can actually open it, just change the 3D image size down to 2048 x 2048.

Maybe try that.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back