Resource icon

Misc All 2013 Driver Helmet Models and Template For Photoshop 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Sorry i can't find what you're talking about. can you show me by a picture, please?
Under the 3D tab at the top, in the drop down menu there is a setting for paint falloff. Set it to 90 x 90, this should help you a bit.

Last edited:
thanks for the model...but for a complete 3d noob...what do I do? I loaded up the file in photoshop...can see the model...now what can I do? Can I start drawing on the helmet model? all layers and typical photoshop tools work? How do I unwrap the texture and then transfer to game?

EDIT: Found a great tutorial:

btw... can we atleast choose the winged helmet for player? or are we relegated to the plain helmet for player helmets?

hey, i opened the "blank helmet 4096" file in ps extended but how do i start painting it ?
also, would stage 3 to use in 3d max be "alonso keyshot.3ds" (if i am choosing the schuberth shape) ??

hey ML, thank you for the quick response and the models ! i saw this video but the problems im having is that first : how do i go to the 2d template layer ? there isnst one
Have you double clicked or right clicked a selected open on the default texture in the layer palette on the right bottom of you workspace?

hey ML,in the stage 2, i should use the file inside alonso for example or should i use the blank winged helmet ??? because when i open the alonso file and go to the files textures its all blank

afterwards i just import it to 3d max and apply the materials ?

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 161052

Does this only work in 64-bit version of Photoshop? I have Photoshop CC 15.0 and 32-bit

hey ML,in the stage 2, i should use the file inside alonso for example or should i use the blank winged helmet ??? because when i open the alonso file and go to the files textures its all blank

afterwards i just import it to 3d max and apply the materials ?
If I remember correctly, the stage 2 and KS models were blank 2d layers. They were left like that so you could import a flattened version of what you had been working on to do the fin.....but in this case as Alonso's fin is transparent in game, there is no point in trying to paint it as it will not show anyway.

• Deleted member 161052

As far as I am aware, it should work with both 32 and 64 bit.
When I opened one of them (I chose bespokehelmet) they looked like this
helmet.PNG

• Deleted member 161052

Not seen that before.

This is what I get when using 32bit version of PS.

RPGYcU.jpg
Oh, this is the proof below before the helmet opened.
Capture2.PNG

Did this happen to you?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back