Resource icon

Misc All 2013 Driver Helmet Models and Template For Photoshop 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
soo you put the stuff but dont explain how to used....you are very inteligent...you should work for CIA or FBI ;) ;) ;) :roflmao:
No mate I put up the stuff for people who know how to use it. There is a difference.

If I tried to explain to you what you needed to do, I would be writing pages and pages of instructions. Google will show you videos on what to do....easier to follow.

Quite frankly your type of comment is what is fecking putting me off this site....I put the work in...you have something to complain about.

FFS :mad: :mad: :mad:

No mate I put up the stuff for people who know how to use it. There is a difference.

If I tried to explain to you what you needed to do, I would be writing pages and pages of instructions. Google will show you videos on what to do....easier to follow.

Quite frankly your type of comment is what is fecking putting me off this site....I put the work in...you have something to complain about.

i am not complaining about your work, my complain is that you dont teach nothing just upload and upload.... i love all your works but you should help us more because we try to "grow up" but you dont let us :coffee:

If you so smart, so I find this video I looked everywhere and video I could find.:(:(

STFU Kodahamma ! We really need to ban guys like you.. Just search for videos on how to do it ! Way better than people who need to type severe amounts of pages to explain. DO YOU COPY ?!

STFU Kodahamma ! We really need to ban guys like you.. Just search for videos on how to do it ! Way better than people who need to type severe amounts of pages to explain. DO YOU COPY ?!
you dont need to ban... i am asking for help everyone denies to help ook, i understand you...but you need to be pacience i want to learn but (you) dont let me

Who said I was smart? Me? Nope.

All I said was it would be easier to find a video to follow for instructions than me write page upon page of instructions.

It kinda helps if you have some kind of working knowledge of the tools you are using doesn't it?

This took me all of 10secs to find.....a full length video on how to use textures in keyshot.

That wasn't too hard was it?

Who said I was smart? Me? Nope.

All I said was it would be easier to find a video to follow for instructions than me write page upon page of instructions.

It kinda helps if you have some kind of working knowledge of the tools you are using doesn't it?

This took me all of 10secs to find.....a full length video on how to use textures in keyshot.

That wasn't too hard was it?
thanks (i am study at the same time...) :thumbsup:

They are having a fecking dig at me like it's my fault that they don't have a basic understanding of the program they are using........priceless.....fecking priceless!

There is nothing to complain about.
Actually, whoever complains, should think about all the effort ML2166 put into giving you the models. It's a hell of work and it should be appreciated.
Furthermore, it is not difficult to handle a proggy like Keyshot. Use the search function in YouTube and you will find enough tutorials. Furthermore, try to play around with the programm and its settings. A little bit of patience will be necessary, but you will figure it out yourselves

How to remove these shadows?
2lvf.png

They are having a fecking dig at me like it's my fault that they don't have a basic understanding of the program they are using........priceless.....fecking priceless!

ML, thanks for the models mate, much appreciated!.

By the way, i'm not one for getting into silly little arguments but, really some people!.
I can't understand what possesses some people, they clearly have no idea whatsoever as to what work goes into what you do.
I too am learning, and step by step you learn more and more. Yes, i have asked for certain help but mostly you have to learn yourself.

I understand some people require the proper step by step tutorials, but they should enrol in some kind of 3d modelling course, they probably think you are an 'online' college tutor or summat!

Anyway, i've said my piece...Thanks again ML for your contribution, you are a godsend mate!

CHEERS! :thumbsup:;);):thumbsup:

P.S. By the way, i'll keep ya posted mate on my progress, if any!

ML, thanks for the models mate, much appreciated!.

By the way, i'm not one for getting into silly little arguments but, really some people!.
I can't understand what possesses some people, they clearly have no idea whatsoever as to what work goes into what you do.
I too am learning, and step by step you learn more and more. Yes, i have asked for certain help but mostly you have to learn yourself.

I understand some people require the proper step by step tutorials, but they should enrol in some kind of 3d modelling course, they probably think you are an 'online' college tutor or summat!

Anyway, i've said my piece...Thanks again ML for your contribution, you are a godsend mate!

CHEERS! :thumbsup:;);):thumbsup:

P.S. By the way, i'll keep ya posted mate on my progress, if any!

Yep let me know if you manage to have any success in what you are trying.

:thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back