Resource icon

Misc 2015 Season Data Pack 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
it's probably due to the specific livery mod that some people have issues, so i'll downgrade the mod to a normal one and will put up the specific livery version up as dlc for those who don't have issues

First of allthanks for themod, very good.but the problem thatI havesince Update0.5,including 0.6that loadingto showmethe pits tostart a career, the gamecloses.to fix itI had to copythe files from the0.4upgradeagain.Usethe gameinSpanishlanguagewithWindows8.164 bit, please checkupgradefrom0.5onwardsmustbe someerror insomearchivo.Desdeandthank you very muchfor your attention

First of allthanks for themod, very good.but the problem thatI havesince Update0.5,including 0.6that loadingto showmethe pits tostart a career, the gamecloses.to fix itI had to copythe files from the0.4upgradeagain.Usethe gameinSpanishlanguagewithWindows8.164 bit, please checkupgradefrom0.5onwardsmustbe someerror insomearchivo.Desdeandthank you very muchfor your attention
Since 0.5 i use the specific livery mod, which i think causes the crashes. If you could do the same thing i asked the guys above too then that would be appreciated

• Deleted member 161052

For the next version you can try making accurate steering wheels for Williams and Force India

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.