1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misc 2015 Season Data Pack 1.0

2015 mod

1. Lesley Buurlage submitted a new resource:

F1 2015 mod alpha release - 2015 mod

Read more about this resource...
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Doug46

Premium Member

Looking good , but mclaren cockpit veiw is too close or have i done something wrong , thanks for this though
  3. I never drive cockpit view so idk how it looks, but will look into it, the rest works fine for you?
    • Like Like x 1
  4. what programs do you use to make all this? :)
  5. Ryder pssg, language and database editor and photoshop cs6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Could you add the fantasy mclaren 2015 skin?
    Your mod is awsome, i like it.
  7. Great mod! Will definitely keep me playing the game.
    I made a video using this mod. You can see it here,

Will you be adding the 2015 skins when the teams reveal them?
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. I'll try to make them as close as possible
  9. This is already a fictional skin imo, so no
  10. Oh, is it? I didn't realized it. :( sorry. (I meant the whiteish)
  11. Milos

Had things gone my way, who knows.. Premium Member

@Lesley Buurlage

I can see a weird black line on the right side of the McLaren from the T-cam view, close to the cockpit (at least in the videos I wathced, haven't fired up my game since the last league race :roflmao:) I hope that can be fixed in the next update.

But I'd like to see your mod be the best rated season mod for this game (even though F1 2015 is announced with those in-season updates, but as I'm not getting it.. :D). The base looks very good :thumbsup:
  12. I noticed it myself too, but haven't looked at it yet, but defenitely something to fix! And btw which videos did you watch, as i've only seen riotbox and felho so far
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Doug46

Premium Member

got this working really well now thanks for this , i am using the white mclaren looks good , thanks for all your work
  14. First of all, I really enjoy using this 2015 mod! Here are some things you can improve.
    - In Grand Prix mode, Caterham and Marussia are indeed gone, but in career mode they are still there.
    - Is there a way to make Max Verstappen 1st team driver so I can do a career mode with him as my teammate?

I hope you can improve your mod so it we will be able to enjoy it even more!
  15. Why does vettel's ferrari have alonso's helmet?? Please fix
  16. From what i've seen so far every version of my mod had vettels helmet at the right place, so i don't have to fix anything, you must have done something wrong
  17. I also noticed that after qualifying in career mode on P7, I started on P22, on the back of the grid.
  18. Milos

Had things gone my way, who knows.. Premium Member

Open database.bin in the Database folder using the EGO Database editor
    Go on the section f1drivers_f1teams
    And change the ticked driver in rows with ID=25